10. Consequences

(Yaoyorozu POV.)

Me and the rest of the class who can still walk exit Ground Beta. As we reach the bus I look around for Shouto. I hope he's okay... All Might comes over to us as we wait for the rest of the class to be brought out by the droids. "Well done young heroes. You won against the villains," he says to us. "Those of you who don't need to see Recovery Girl can get on the bus and head back to the school. Everyone else please board this bus behind me. I know many of you didn't hold back and that resulted in many injuries."

"How are you doing Yaoyorozu?" Midoriya asks me.

"I'm fine. I barely got scratched up. I'm concerned about Shouto. He was going up against Bakugou."

"Kacchan was set on fighting Todoroki by himself, but Kirishima was with him. I'm sure they're all fine."

Kirishima was completely knocked out and Shouto's arm was injured. Bakugou was starting to look pretty beat up and tired too... "Alright. Everyone here get on the bus. Aizawa will wait here for the rest of the students," All Might tells us.

I sigh and board the bus with the others. There's less than half of the class on this bus. "Did so many people really get hurt?" I ask.

"Looks like it," Sero says. "Seems like most all the villains got injured."

I sit down and look out the window, watching my fellow classmates get carried on gurnies to the other bus. I see Kirishima, Bakugou and Shouto come into view. Shouto... His shirt has been shredded and he's covered in bruises. Both he and Bakugou are bleeding from their knuckles and faces.

"Whoa. Looks like they went all out," Uraraka says.

"Yeah..." All of a sudden I'm laying on a gurney being carried to the bus. I feel a sharp pain shooting through my right arm. Why now?! Shouto's body is too wounded and exhausted for me to even move.

"Hey! Momo just fainted!" I hear Uraraka shout from the bus.

Shouto... The pain is too intense and I lose consciousness.

(Todoroki POV.)

Mgmm... Where am I? The last thing I remember is fighting against Bakugou... I hear people talking. It sounds like Aizawa and All Might... I tiredly open my eyes. I can easily see that I'm in the nurses office. To my right I see Bakugou and Kirishima in the beds, both of them bandaged up and passed out. I look left and see Momo. Momo? Why-

"Well Todoroki," Aizawa says causing me to look his way, "you have some explaining to do."

"About what?"

"Hmp. Based on what's happened it's the only logical answer. You and Yaoyorozu are the students from UA who got involved with that body switching quirk on Friday aren't you?"

"Well... Hmmgm... How did you figure it out?" I sigh.

"The biggest thing was Yaoyorozu passing out for no reason just after class ended. She didn't sustain any injuries that should've caused her to do that, however, you were already out and when you swapped you stayed out," Aizawa tells me. "And also during my class it helps if you aren't complaining every few minutes while reading to yourselves. That caught my attention and made me start to suspect you and Yaoyorozu."