06. A Morning Date

(Todoroki POV.)

The sunlight is beaming through the window, shining in my face causing me to wake up. My bed feels a lot softer than it has before... And it smells like Momo... I sit up and look around. I quickly realize I'm in Momo's body. "Damn... I hope this won't last too long..." I scoot to the edge of her enormous bed and get off. "Shit... I have to pee..."

(Yaoyorozu POV.)

I wake up. Even just by opening my eyes I can tell Shouto and I switched. I sit up and look around his room. "It's cold in here..." I turn as I feel a breeze and see that the window got left open. "No wonder it's so cold." I stand up and see that Shouto went to bed in nothing but his boxers. I use his quirk to ignite flames over my body to warm up as I walk over and close the window. I turn back and face his Japanese styled room. "Oh no... I've got to use the bathroom..."

(Bakugou POV.)

"Fucking god dammit. Why did I have to wake up so fucking early on a goddamn Saturday?" I turn the stove top off and take my plate of pancakes I made for myself. "The fuck is taking Kirishima so long?" I grumble as I walk to the couch. I take a seat and start to eat.

I hear the elevator open. I glance back and see Kirishima and Icy Hot come out together, which pisses me off. I turn away and keep eating. "Yo Katsuki!" I hear Kirishima yell out to me. The next thing I know he has his arms wrapped around my shoulders and plants a kiss on my cheek. "Morning."

I can feel my face get red by his action in the common space. "What the fuck!?" I basically shout.

"What? There's no one else here except Yaoyorozu," he says as he looks to Icy Hot.

"You switched first thing in the morning? How's that going?" I ask as she and Kirishima come around the couch and take a seat.

Kirishima sits next to me and steals some of my food, while the fake Half n Half sits on the other couch. I honestly don't remember her name. "It could be better..." she says as she rubs her arm in an embarrassed way.

"Oh yeah? You get to use the bathroom as him or deal with his morning wood or something?" I mock. She turns away from me in embarrassment I assume. "That's great!" I laugh.

(Kirishima POV.)

Katsuki keeps poking fun at their situation. I swallow my mouthful of pancake then poke him in the cheek. "The hell are you doing weird hair?" he asks me.

"Quit being a jerk. It's not very manly Katsuki," I tell him.

Katsuki scoffs and eats more of his food. "I'm just having some fun. I know it probably sucks for them," he calmly says.

Yaoyorozu is just sitting quietly on the couch, probably waiting for Todoroki. "So what time are you and Todoroki leaving to go to his moms?" I ask, trying to not make her feel secluded.

"About ten thirty," she answers.

The elevator dings and we all look to see who it is. Yaoyorozu steps out, or actually, Todoroki. "Yo!" I call over to him.

(Todoroki POV.)

As I reach the common area Kirishima calls out to me. I see him and Bakugou sitting together on the couch and Momo is on the other couch near them. I walk over to join them. "Hi..." I say.

"Good morning," Momo replies.

So far neither of us have made eye contact. I'm too embarrassed by waking up as her... I'm sure she is too... I run my hand through Momo's long hair, which I brushed and kept down. "I know you don't normally wear it like this, but I didn't know how to put it up..." I say to her.