13. Finally

(Todoroki POV.)

It's finally Friday and Momo and I will finally be done with this obnoxious quirk. It's still only our first class right now, but I'm already, or, still exhausted. I didn't get much sleep last night. I spent nearly five hours doing research on dates and romantic gestures... I even sat down and watched a chic flick...

I try to hide a yawn in the crook of my elbow, but I think Momo noticed. I don't look at her directly, but through my peripherals I can tell she's looking my way. I try my best to focus on the information Mr. Aizawa is writing on the board, but I'm just so tired.

"Shouto," I hear Momo whisper.

I turn my head and face her. "What?" I mouth.

"Are you alright? You seem kind of out of it."

I glance back to the front of the room, Mr. Aizawa is still writing down the key points of his lecture. I focus back at Momo and shrug. "I'm fine. I just got to bed a little late, that's all."

She nods and focuses back on the lesson before Mr. Aizawa catches us talking during class. Knowing her, she's probably concerned about me. Momo can be a little too caring sometimes. I can't help but grin at that thought.

(Yaoyorozu POV.)

Shouto definitely seems exhausted today. All through Mr. Aizawa's class he kept nodding off and yawning. I wonder if he would've been tired still if we had swapped at all during class. I sigh and push the thought out of my head and focus back on Present Mic's English vocabulary review. I stay focused on writing all the information down, trying to not pay attention to Shouto who still seems to be in a daze. I'll make sure to get enough information for the both of us.

I finish taking the last of the notes, when we swap. I open my eyes as I hear a thud to my left. I look over at my own body and see that Shouto is fast asleep even after falling face first on my desk. I shake my head and then notice the entire class looking back at us.

"Um... Yaoyorozu?" Present Mic says.

I reach over and shake Shouto on the shoulder. "Shouto. Shouto wake up," I say to him.

He tiredly blinks his eyes open, but it's too late. Present Mic uses his quirk, screaming, "WAAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!"

We all cover our ears, hoping that we won't have permanent damage from this close range attack. Through the insanely loud sound I look to Shouto and see that he's now wide awake and pressing his hands over his ears too.

Present Mic stops his scream and smirks to the whole class, and all of us have small traces of blood dripping from our ears. "Let that be a reminder not to fall asleep in my class," he says, turning the page in the book in his hand. "Now Todoroki, pay attention and stay awake," he says to my body.

Shouto nods. "Right. I'm sorry..."

(Todoroki POV.)

I can't believe I fell asleep. It's so embarrassing... At least I'm awake enough now to focus. Throughout the rest of the class I'm stuck in Momo's body, only focused on taking down everything I can that Mic is saying.

Finally the lunch bell rings, and Mic dismisses the class. I stand up and sling Momo's bag over my shoulder. I look down at my own desk and see Momo leaning on her hand half asleep, slowly finishing up her notes.

"Momo," I say, causing her to jump.

She looks up at me. I then notice the bags under my eyes on my own body. I get it. I was physically exhausted and when we switched, it's effecting her now instead of me... I sigh, feeling really bad about her being like this now. I crouch down beside her and close my notebook.