08. PG...

A/N: I believe I got this one edited well enough. I apologize for any typos I might've missed.

(Yaoyorozu POV.)

Shouto and I left Bakugou and Kirishima and had made our way to my room. Once inside Shouto takes a seat on my bed while I grab three books off my bookshelf. I set them beside him. "These have some basic compounds you'll need to memorize. By learning this I can walk you through on how to make a sword."

"A sword?"

"Swords are simple for me to make. They don't require much thought for me to create one now. It'll be easy and if we end up in a practical test you'll have a weapon."

Shouto picks up one of the books and opens it. "Okay. Guess we should get started then... This is going to be a long night..."

(Todoroki POV.)

Momo and I have been going through the books she laid out for me. It's nearly midnight now and I'm able to create a small knife using her quirk. I fall back on her bed, nearly passing out as I sink into the mattress. "I think this is enough for tonight Momo," I say to her. "I'm exhausted."

"Very well. We can pick up where we left off tomorrow morning," she says. She gathers her books and sets them on her desk. "I guess I should go then... If we don't switch back by morning will you please take a shower for me?"

I sit up. "You want me to shower as you?"

"Well, yeah... I can't do it if I'm you and I never got to take one today," she tells me.

Being Momo... Naked. In the shower... I avoid looking at her. "I suppose I can... Since you're asking." Momo walks back over to me. She places her hand on my face. I turn my head and stare at her. "What are you doing? I thought we agreed not to do this stuff while in each other's bodies..."

"I know... Just close your eyes..."

I do as she says. Our lips touch. My body feels so different as Momo as we kiss. I feel a wave of tingling wash over me. Is this how she feels when she gets turned on? I can't help but moan from the feeling and our kiss deepens as she pushes me back onto the bed. She crawls over top of me while our mouths are still connected. She's starting to really get into it, but she suddenly pulls back. I open my eyes and see that her face is red and she's not looking at me. "What's wrong Momo?" I ask.

"I... Well-well..." I glance down as she's trying to hide the bulge in her pants.

"Oh..." My face goes as red as hers. I scoot away and sit up straight. "Maybe we shouldn't be doing this right now..."

"Agreed. It was my fault," she says.

She sits down, shifting her weight around. "Momo? What's the matter?"

"How.. How do I make it go away?" she asks.

She still won't look at me, which is understandable. "Just think about something that turns you off... Something not sexy or fun.."

Momo sits quietly, staring at the floor for a few long minutes. Then, she finally gets off the bed. "Thanks, and sorry..." she says to me.

"I'm sorry too... I should have stopped you," I say.

She rubs her arm as she goes to the door. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow for some more studying then," she says. "Good night Shouto."