03. The Truth Comes Out

(Todoroki POV.)

What in the actual hell did I just say? Normally I don't give much thought to what I say, I tend to speak my mind but now that I'm aware of my feelings things are strange. I probably just made Yaoyorozu really uncomfortable.

(Yaoyorozu POV.)

Did Todoroki say what I think he said? Does he understand what he said? What is he thinking? I can't wrap my head around this. I finally got his quirk to settle down but the temperature in here is still uncomfortably hot. It must take alot of focus to keep this under control all the time, that or I just suck at it. I glance over to Todoroki who has been staring at the floor with his hands resting on his knees. "S-so Todoroki," he looks over at me, "what exactly did you mean by that?" I see him stiffen up and his face goes red. The train slows to a stop. We are getting closer to the dorms. It's only a few stops away now.

(Bakugou POV.)

Fucking dammit when is this train gonna fucking get here? Kirishima has been really fucking annoying and bored for the last half hour. We could have been to the dorms by now if we had walked from the restaurant. I look to the bench behind me and see Kirishima laying on his back kicking his feet off the side. God dammit. Why am I attracted to this dunce? I shove my hands in my pockets and walk over to him. I stand in front of his head and glare down at him. "The hell are you doing?" I ask.

He smiles brightly at me with his sharp ass shark teeth. "Nothing really. Just waiting for the train," he says casually. He spins around and sits up. "So did you like the restaurant Katsuki?"

I scratch the back of my head and look down the tracks. "Yeah. It was pretty good... I just want to get back to the dorms for now though," I reply, trying to keep my feelings hidden away. God I hate feelings.

He stands up and puts me in a headlock. "Why the rush man? You not like spending time with me now?"

He losenes his grip before I can use my quirk against him. He quickly kisses my cheek as I pull myself away from him. I can feel my face going red and I push him back. "What the fuck Kirishima!? I told you not to do that shit in public! I don't wanna deal with other people just yet!" I shout, causing some people around to stare at us.

Kirishima just smiles at me again with that god damn smile of his. "Why's it matter? Not like it's a big a deal as it was before quirks came along. We learned that in history class remember?"

"Of course I remember! I'm the one who taught it to you 'cause your dumbass was asleep in class!"

The train finally came into view. "Calm down Katsuki. Let's just get back to the dorms," he says, nudging my hand with his.

The train stops and the doors open. We step in and the car is unbelievably hot. "Why the fuck is it so fucking hot in here!?" I scowl around the car and spot Icy Hot with Big Boobs. I storm over to them, kick my foot in between them and glare down at Half n Half. "Why the fuck is it so hot in here Freezer Burn!?" I growl at him.

"Knock it off Bakugou."

I look over and see Big Tits stand up and face me. "The fuck do you want Jiggles?" I ask as I lower my foot away from Icy Hot.

(Todoroki POV.)

What am I doing? We probably shouldn't let people know we switched but... I sigh and glare at Bakugou. "Leave Yaoyorozu alone," I say.

I can see the confused look on Bakugou and Kirishima's faces. "Uh, are you okay Yaoyorozu?" Kirishima asks me.

"I'm Todoroki. And Yaoyorozu is in my body." During the rest of the train ride Yaoyorozu and I briefly explain the situation we are in. I know it probably isn't the best thing, but I trust that Kirishima will keep Bakugou in line to keep our secret. "We'll probably switch back within the day and we don't want anyone to find out. It will just be a hastle," I finish telling them.