05. The New 3-A Couple

(Todoroki POV.)

"The fuck do you mean you can't use her quirk?" Bakugou asks me.

"Exactly what I said. Her quirk requires knowledge that I don't have. If we're thrown into a practical training session and I'm her then I won't be able to do anything," I reply.

Momo stands up from her seat and comes to my side. "We have the weekend to study up on some basics. I can teach you a few things just in case," she reassures me as she takes my hand.

The weekend... "Um.. Actually tomorrow I have plans to visit my mom," I inform her.

"Oh. Well, we can study later when you're free then."

I hear Bakugou scoff and I look past Momo. He's sitting on the counter next to Kirishima who's still in his seat. "What is it?" I grumble at him.

"If you're gonna go see your mom then you should probably take her with you," he says pointing at Momo. "If you switch it'll be a bad situation."

"I was already planning on taking her with me," I reply instantly to him.

"You want me to meet your mother?" Momo asks me.

I smile at her. "Yeah. I want you two to meet. I think you'll get along well."

Momo kisses me on my lips and I return the motion. "Ugh. Get a room," I hear Bakugou complain.

Momo and I part and look at Bakugou and Kirishima. Kirishima is laying his head on the counter looking like he's moping about something. "Are you okay Kirishima?" I ask him.

He looks up and rests his chin on his hand. "Yeah. Just wish someone over here would be like that with me every now and then," he says as he pokes Bakugou in the side.

Bakugou lets off a small explosion in the palm of his hand. "I give you attention all the damned time you fucking shark toothed bastard," Bakugou quietly growls.

This seems like a good time to take our leave. I take Momo's hand and lead her past Bakugou and Kirishima. We head over to the lounge to join the others. I glance back and watch Bakugou grab Kirishima by the collar of his shirt and drag him into the elevator. Momo and I sit down on the couch next to Midoriya.

Everyone welcomes us as we sit. "What were you guys talking with Kirishima and Kacchan about?" Midoriya asks us.

"Nothing in particular," Momo answers. "Kirishima let us have the rest of his ramen and we just chatted about that for a bit."

"Oh. Okay. Kacchan just seemed a little quieter than usual..."

"What have you guys been talking about?" I ask, trying to get the conversation off of us.

"You guys. Ribbit," Asui replies.

It didn't work. I put my arm around Momo and accept all that is to come. "What about us?" I ask.

"For starters you can tell us how long you've been crushing on her dude," Kaminari starts.

I feel Momo shift under my arm and see her look up at me with curious eyes. "Well... I guess I've always liked her," I truthfully state.

"Come on Todoroki. You can do better than that." I look up and see Jirou coming over and joining us. She hops over the empty chair and takes a seat across from Momo and I, then she glares directly at Momo. "Thanks for letting me know about you snagging Todoroki," she scoffs.

Momo waves her hands a little defensively. "Sorry. I would have told you but I've been kinda busy today. Hang on... You don't seem as shocked I thought you'd be," Momo says.