12. Another Day..

A/N: It's midnight right now, but I decided to upload this anyway. Enjoy :)

(Todoroki POV.)

Bakugou has been rather quiet this whole time we've been cooking. I guess he really doesn't want Kirishima kissing him in front of everyone.

I look across the lounge from the stove and see that the rest of the dorm has come in. This is going to be a huge pain. I'm hoping Momo and I will be able to sneak away after dinner.

After nearly two hours of cooking, and Momo and me swapping twice, the five of us finally get dinner ready. Everyone quickly comes and takes their plates and finds a seat somewhere in the common area. Midoriya grabs a plate and goes to sit next to Iida on the couch, while Bakugou, Kirishima, Momo and I are the last ones to join.

"Come on you four! Don't think you can ditch us and hide!" Sero calls.

"Shut the fuck-" Kirishima kisses Bakugou, shutting him up.

"Stop fucking yelling Katsuki. Now come on," Kirishima says, taking Bakugou by the hand and basically dragging him to where everyone is at.

I sigh and rub my neck, dreading all the questions to come. "Come on Shouto, it'll be fine," Momo tells me as she lightly bumps my arm with hers.

I look at her and smile, reassuring her I'm fine. "I guess. Bakugou and Kirishima have been exposed so there is that too..."

We walk to the lounge and we both sit on the floor near the TV, which is the only open spot available other than all the empty tables next to the kitchen.

"I freaking knew there was something going on between you two!" Kaminari says to Bakugou and Kirishima.

"Yeah right," Ashido chimes in. "Tsu was the only one who suspected anything."

"Yeah, but Todoroki and Yaoyorozu knew for a little while too," Kirishima informs them.

"What!? You guys knew!?" Hagakure yells to us as she clings to Ojirou, nearly knocking him off the couch.

"Well, only for a few days. We promised to keep it a secret if they promised to keep our body swapping a secret," I reply. "Not like any of it matters now though. Everything is all out in the open now."

Momo nudges my arm with her's again. "It's fine Shouto. At least now we don't have to worry about hiding it."

"There's still the rest of the school. I don't want all of UA to know."

"Don't worry you guys. None of us will tell. Right everyone?" Satou asks the dorm.

"Of course."

"I won't tell anyone."

"Me neither."

"Your secret is safe with me mon ami."

"Yeah. You should've just let us all in on it in the first place."

"Jamming Way is right. We would've all been cool with it."

"Stop calling me that Jirou! It's Chargebolt!"

"Not according to my phone it's not!"