chapter 15

So I figured I put too many a/n chapters in this book so here's a real chapter! Enjoy!( please see the edits I made to the lemon chapter...or not...Idk...)

Fresh's POV
The scenery was beautiful! I took a seat under an old willow and began to sketch. A few minutes after, PJ showed up. "Hey, take a seat!" I called. He walked over and rest his head on me. So childish! I finished my sketch and showed it to PJ. "You really captured the essence of the park, Ink would be proud." I blushed remembering that Error and Ink were engaged.

-time skip brought to you by Sans in a Tutu-

PJ's POV
I can't believed he just forgave me like that! I broke him last night! But, I have this feeling it wasn't Fresh's first time. The way he talked, well in this case moaned, had something more than lust...
Experience.

Anger struck in me.

Who'd dare touch him like that?! He's mine!

I felt the urge to protect him. But I wouldn't kill anyone, for now anyways.

No, he'll find out sooner or later. I can't risk losing him.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Fresh snapped his fingers in front of me.

"Hey! Are you ok? Ink and Error's wedding is next week, we should go!"

Oh yeah! Dad's getting married on Wednesday! Cil'd be exited for thatHaving a new parent can be hard to adjust to, but I know Ink like the back of my hand.

-------

Bloopers!:

Who'd dare touch him like that?!

Me trying to figure out who tf stole my waifu

-.-.-.-

The scenery was beautiful!

-.-.-.-
Hi! Pie here! I just wanted to tell you that thank you so much for reaching 2k views! I expected 50-65 views, but I get this! Thank you all!