Chapter 4

Fresh's POV

I wiped my tears from my eyes before anyone could see me crying after recalling that event, still traumatized from my father's words. I haven't even dared to tell anyone my family issues, not even Alphys...
His words still scare me...
I c-can't...

Paperjam's POV

I saw him crying. He wiped the tears away before anyone could see,but I did. I decided to talk to him about it after school.

((Time skip brought to you by temmie!!!!!!!11!!))
((After school))

Fresh's POV

I headed to the park, avoiding home at all costs, pulled out my phone and dialed some numbers in. It was PJ's number. I sighed as my phone rang, hoping he'll hear it and pick it up.

Paperjam's POV

I received a call from an unknown number, quickly remembering I gave Fresh my number, I picked up, thinking it was a bad idea to bring up a certain topic that was on my mind for a while
.
.
.
Ring~
.
.
.
Ring~
.
.
.
"Hello?"

I breathed, hearing the familiar glitched voice on the other end.

*Fresh,* I thought, pushing the topic to the back of my head.

Fresh: hello? This is Fresh speaking.

Me: uh, yeah its me, PJ and yes, I'm here.

Fresh:where are you?

Me: at home. You?

Fresh: the park. Its not safe for me to go home.

Me: really? Wh- never mind

I said remembering the topic once more,

Fresh: anyway, can you come over to the park?

Me: uh, sure, what time?

Fresh:as soon as possible.

Me: alright! Should I bring anything?

Fresh: Hmm, oh! A note pad, a few pencils, and, if possible, your phone.

Me: K, see ya there! Bye!

Fresh: bye, (click)
.
.
.
Me:(Click)

There was a sad tone to his voice, I could tell, for I have a father who just happens to have a glitched voice, and living with him over the years was like training to detect certain tones and rings to a person's voice. Helpful actually. It helped me hear happy or mad, annoyed or sad.
((Dang, I can rhyme...look out Mother Goose!))
But I heard a different kinda sad, almost depressed, which made me sad in return. I got everything ready and headed towards the park, with his depressed tone stuck in my head.

((TBC , yeah, that's all for now. Curse this writers block!!! Told y'all I'd publish as soon as possible.
Sorry for the short chapter!

- B-scotch out!))