Chapter 1

Fresh
Paperjam
Ink
Error
Other characters
* character thoughts*

Fresh's POV

*You're never gonna make it*
*They're never gonna understand you*
*you're just a mistake the world made*
*you're just-* "STOP!!!" I finally said as I carefully set down the knife, pulling my sleeves down so no one could see, blood staining them so I had to wipe the blood off first. It was a minute before class started," Shit,". It takes 5 minutes to get there , guess I'm gonna be late, again. I ran out the door just after my morning slap from my dad, I wonder if he still cares anymore. *stop dwelling on the past, Fresh. You have a science class to get to.* I listened to my thoughts while grabbing my skateboard and skating off to school. I walked in just in time to catch the class about to be assigned to their science partners. I apologized to the teacher and got to the back of the class with my fellow nerds. Alphys told me about this new episode on Mew Mew Kissy Cutie, I think I'll catch up on it later. And that's when I heard my name being called out from the teacher,"Fresh and Paperjam,".Dangit, first, I'm late to class, second, I'm paired with one of the toughest jocks at school. I sighed as I walked over to him after class to discuss the project, instead to find him snoozing on his table. *Ugh, so he's a snoozer, great.* I thought to myself sarcastically. I poked his right cheek with my pencil, which, obviously woke him up.

Paperjam's POV

I woke up with a pencil on my right cheek. I freaked out for a second but realized it was the cute nerd again...WAIT WHAT?!?!? *Did I just call him cute? * I thought as he poked the pencil at me again which got me outta my thoughts."Ummm , are you OK?" He said. *Darn his voice was cute...wait, DANGIT!*
"Anyways we're supposed to work on primordial soup, which is a mixture of chemicals that were supposedly used to make all things in the universe , including the universe itself, making it-blah blah blah blah, hello? Are you listening to me?"  "Huh? What?" I said dreamingly as he noticed me staring at him, not listening to a word he said..."shit," I cussed not knowing I said that IRL and not in my mind.

Fresh's POV

Did he just...cuss? I mean its not a big deal but I've never heard anyone else cuss but me and my dad, making me, somehow, shocked. "Anyway, making it one of the most scientifically unexplainable substances on earth being so rare and such." (Lmao I didn't research this I just guessed) Paperjam looked astonished, while I looked at him in a weird way. Then, the bell rang telling us it was time to get moving. So I got my stuff and was just about to walk off when; "hey, how about you have my number and I have yours?~", he said in a flirty tone.  I stopped to look at him with a slight tint of blue coloring my face and agreed that we'd switch numbers to call each other after school.

Paperjam's POV
*Did I just ask for his number, IN A FLIRTY TONE?!?!? WTF!!!*

(Time skip brought to you by a mysterious black gloop)

Fresh's POV

I headed to the cafeteria with Alphys who was telling me about 'Mew Mew Kissy Cutie' when all of a sudden,

Cliffhanger -^-
Should I continue ? I still have ideas but I feel like its to long so imma end it here. Man, 597 words... DAYUM

credits to blogthegreatrouge

-B-scotch out!