chapter 14

---

Fresh's POV

I woke up cold and naked. Wait a sec, naked?!

I turned around and found PJ next to me, naked as well. As I tried to remember what happened last night.

PJ woke up and rested his head on my shoulder. Then I finally remembered. I gasped in shock. Then I felt PJ put his arms around me.

"I'm _ I_ I'm so sorry. " he whispered as he started crying.

I felt sorry for him and whispered back, " it's fine, no need to be sorry. "  Besides, it wasn't my first time, and PJ wasn't the first one.

"But I _" he was cut short by a tender kiss we shared.

I let him explain things, telling me that he was in heat for quite some time now. I understood and pulled him in for another kiss. I remembered we were still naked, so I asked PJ for some spare clothes.

We headed downstairs to get some breakfast. I didn't notice that he intertwined his hand with mine. When we finished, I realized that the rest of his family weren't there. I turned over to PJ with a questioned look, he understood and told me they were out on a housewarming.

"overnight?"

"it's across the state"

"today's Sunday, wanna watch a movie with me?" I asked him

"alright. "

We ended up sleeping on the couch.

((OK I want you guys to imagine this position↓↓

I woke up on top of PJ with him still being asleep

I grabbed my sketchpad and rushed out side.
"Where are you going?" PJ asked, awake.
"Just out to the park, wanna come?" I called.
-----------

OK OK OK, I know I haven't published in a while and I don't have a good reason why,
Also sorry for the short chapter, I have just been experiencing some writer's block. Its just school's in the way and such.  This is a good time to be advertising another book I'm working on called: Memes (and tumblr posts)

Bye!