Chapter 9

Fresh's POV

I sat down next to PJ, getting a little nervous. "So, wanna continue working? I gets less awkward if we forget about it now." I chuckled. He nodded and sat down at the table. We finished before 8:00 and said our goodbyes. It was an awkward moment earlier. I went home only to find the house empty.* dad must have gone out for a drink. Or 10.* I went upstairs and this time I left the knife alone. I grabbed my sketchpad and reviewed the pages. I set it down and went downstairs and turned on the TV, just to make it seem like I have company. Walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of soda. And after that I got a text message. Just another scammer. Lemme troll. ((After trolling)) I heard stumbling outside the house and I knew it was my father. I turned the TV off and dashed upstairs. I cuddled my sketchpad and drifted off to sleep.

PJ's POV
Welp, I just got myself in heat. Wait, if he drew those then, does that mean he...no, he can't be. Could he? Was he...in love with...me? I had a mental break down. I recovered when Cil invited me over to a little friendly competition in who could get the best route in Doki Doki Literature Club. ((I'm sorry that I'm not sorry, and yes I know that game takes 4 hours to play))

Cil won cuz I was too focused on something... Fresh. He wouldn't leave my mind. I went to sleep even tho I got myself in heat. So I guess I'll go to school in heat. I woke up the next morning and found my phone was gone. I searched everywhere. And then I raced downstairs to find Cil on my phone. He did a Lenny face expression. I shouted him to give my phone back and he ran around like crazy. "On one condition!" He said smirking
"ANYTHING!" I replied. He sat down and whispered in my ear,
"I know you like someone, who is it?"
"What? How did you, I mean no I don't." I lied.
"As if I'm gonna buy that, cmon I won't judge you! Who is it?"
I sighed in  defeat. "Alright, but don't tell anyone, ok?" He nodded in agreement. "His name starts with 'fff'," "uh huh," " and ends with 'resh'" I said in defeat. "Sqeeeeeeeee!" I looked over to Cil and gestured him to give me my phone back. "But you have to tell me your crush." His face was all-around pink. I chuckled at his flushed face. "Um, he's someone you know, his name starts with 'Q' and ends with 'uil'." I never laughed so hard in my life before."you mean the nerd from school?" I said wiping a tear from my eye." What? You have a crush on a nerd too, doesn't make us any different. Wait, a crush you work with! OMG! What's it like? How does it feel like? You're so lucky!" I blushed at his questions. I eventually answered them all and got my phone back. I checked my settings and made sure he didn't mess with anything. I texted Fresh and told him that my dad wanted him here to get me a heads up on the next math lesson. He came over pretty quickly and I brought him to my room. I told him to take a seat at my study table so we could get started. I was still in heat so I couldn't take my eyes off him.

No one's POV

PJ looked over at Fresh, heat rising to his skull. " how about we work on this at your house?"

"I don't know. You might not like my dad."

"Cmon he can't be that bad"

"Fine, after school, ok?"

"Sounds good to me." Tho honestly, this was just a ticket to get rid of my heat.

I got over to his house the next day after school. I rang the doorbell and waited patiently.

No one's POV
Fresh answered the door to find PJ waiting to be tutored.

I'll just publish this I can't think of anything else
And also I  said I will be writing a lemon but it'll come out l8r, much l8r.