Chapter 8

((This is all in Fresh's POV))

I headed to the park before 6, sat under a tree and looked around,*peaceful* I thought. Then I got a notification on my phone indicating I had to be at school before 8. Damnit. I sighed as I stood up and headed towards school. Luckily, I brought snacks for myself in case I got hungry. As I opened the door to the school, I found Mr. Error standing with his arms folded. He gestured me to get to the gym. * I hope Mr. Ink is around,* I took a seat in one of the five chairs placed there. Now I really hope Mr. Ink was around, cuz I got a bad feeling in my nonexistent stomach. I brought out my sketchpad and started doodling some anime characters to calm myself down:

 I brought out my sketchpad and started doodling some anime characters to calm myself down:

((Sorry not sorry))

The last of the students came in with Mr. Error behind them.
He blew a whistle loud enough to break titanium. We all covered our ears as I looked around to see who was around me. I saw a few familiar faces, like the dog monster from biochem, the axolotl from drama,a Harambe from arts, and a certain skeleton I couldn't take my eyes off. He had a splotch of paint(?) On top of his head, orange and yellow markings on his cheeks, and two beautiful, mismatched eyes.*Well fuck, you have a crush on PJ, don't you?* Curse my Bi lifestyle. Then, the whistle stopped *About time...* "Alright class, today you are here for a special class,". * Special class? Whatever for? * It seemed that the coach could read minds. " This class is for those who FAILED at their past 5 classes." I felt his gaze fall upon me, he mumbled something under his breath which I figured were curses. I closed my eyes to avoid contact with anyone else, *awkwardness is the last thing I need* I had a few peaceful moments. Too peaceful... I opened my eyes to see everyone in the room staring at me. Yes that's right, the nerdiest skeleton at school was having a stare down with everyone in the room. Great, I got the opposite of what I asked for. Then, an awkward aura was surrounding us as seconds turned into minutes, and minutes turning into longer minutes. Mr. Error cleared his throat, signaling us we had to pay attention. He walked towards the equipment cabinet. As he did so, I thought on how PJ could fail 5 of his classes. *I mean, that bone structure is perfect for shooting hoops, and push ups, and his sexy hot body is perfect for literally every American sport out there. Wait, sexy?!? Hot?!?* I blushed so hard I worried my face would turn into a blueberry. I had it really bad for him. Mr. Error came back with no sports equipment whatsoever, but came back with papers. "You all have to fill in these papers, you have 10 minutes. Time starts now!"
He walked over to one of the side benches, sat down and pulled his phone and called someone. I took out my pencil and started to fill in the paper. I finished in about 7 minutes. I looked over to where Mr. Error is and found him with his face in his hands with Mr. Ink beside him, rubbing his boyfriend's back. Weird. I took out my sketchpad and continued drawing.