🍋🍋😏😏

Alright, first things first.  1. 01k views?!?((The author currently has no words for this but would like to say one thing:"dis is my first time doing a boy x boy so.....lmao😜")

Paperjam's POV

" so uh,  Fresh wanna see something?"

"OK, where is it?"

Oh,  god he was so innocent
(keyword 'was')

I couldn't take it anymore, I was in heat. I needed to get rid of this boner. I grabbed him by the wrist and brought him to my room. Luckily, everyone had left,  including Cil and dad. I pinned my lover to my bed, closing the small gap between our lips(?)gaining a moan from the smaller.

"PJ, i_ I didn't know you wanted_this. "

I brushed my tongue against his teeth, gaining access to his wet cavern. I released with a string of saliva connecting our mouths. I wiped away and began kissing his neck passionately, gaining more moans. I licked his neck, which made him squirm around. I pulled his shirt off, rubbing his ribs, gently taking care I don't hurt him. I was sucking on one now.

"Nnnnggggg~ P-pj, what are y-you d-doing?~ ah! I'm sensitive there..."

"I'm sorry Freshy, I can't handle my self."

I said as I pulled his shorts down, looking down at his bare pelvis. I bent down and started kissing it.

"PJ,  please be_ be careful. "

"Of course. In the meanwhile, why not make a little something for me?~"
I put my tongue on his ecto-vag, and let it explore the newly made body.

"Ahhh~"

As I let my tongue explore the vag, I felt a warm liquid drip onto my tongue. I pulled my tongue out.

"Eager, aren't we?~"

"Shut up! You started it!"

I pulled my shorts down and made something myself. I made him sit upright as I pushed his head down and made him suck my dick. I moaned as he took the full length in his mouth. I pushed his head down harder which made him gag a little but he didn't stop twirling his tongue around my erect member. I thrusted in his mouth.

"Fresh! I-im gonna c-cum!"
I climaxed in his mouth and said,
"That'll do, Freshy.~"

"We're NOT done. I haven't cummed yet"
((Omg, we have a Dom Fresh here.))
He said after swallowing.

Taken back from his words, I pushed him back onto the bed, me on top.
I bent down and whispered in his ear

"do you want it easy or hard?"

"Easy, please."

"Since you're polite I'll go easy on you."

I aligned my member with his opening and thrusted in slowly, keeping true to my word.

((My face rn:))

"Haa~ P-pj,"

"What is it, my love?"

"F-fuck me t-till I c-can't walk."

"If you say so.~"
I started going faster, hitting his g-spot almost every time.

"AHH~ Right there, baby! I-i'm gonna c-cum!" He said in between thrusts.

"Scream it."

"H-huh?"

"I want you to scream my name.~"

"D-daddy! Ah, fuck me more, daddy!~ PJ! I'm gonna cum!"

"Hmm, no.~" I said savagely.

"PJ, please let me cum, it hurts! Please!"

"You've been naughty lately, and I have to make you pay~" I purred as I bit hard on his neck.
Then I saw tears fall down his blue tinted cheeks.
"I'm so sorry, Freshy, I didn't mean to," I started as I pulled out.

"Did I say stop?"

"Heh, somebody's kinky tonight.~"

I stared into his once scared eyes which were now blurry and filled with lust.
I positioned myself once again and hammered my dick into him. Fresh screamed as he gave the sheets a death grip.

"AAAHH!~ fuck, i-i'm cumming!"

"M-me too, Freshy!"

He threw his head back in pleasure, moaning.

"Cum inside of me!~"

I went deep inside of him and climaxed inside of my lover as he cummed on my
D

ick.

I helped him clean up and collapsed next to Fresh and whispered in his ear(?) "Goodnight, I love you."

"Mmm, goodnight, PJ."

And then we fell asleep together.
----------------
Mom! We're out of bleach!

Don't worry, no prego fresh.
Ok so I made and edit to this and yeah so...
Ok.