Chapter 9~ part 1

Start from the beginning

Maybe I can use this to find the tree. I just have to find out where the church is.

-awake-

I woke up and ran down stairs.

"What's wrong" Luhan asked.

"I had the dream again" I stated.

Everyone came into the living room.

"What happened?" Xiumin asked.

I explained everything.

"So all we need to do is find the church and we can find the tree" Kai finalized.

I took out my phone and looked up churches near a forest. I was up till 2:45 but then I found it.

"Guys!" I screamed.

They all came running in with fighting positions. Ready to fight an attacked or something.

"What happened" Chanyeol panicked.

"I found the church, it's at the old town in the forest. I know exactly were it is. My mom took me there and had me stay in the church while she went somewhere."

"Do you think your mom knew about the tree and was trying to protect it." Lay asked.

"I don't know, but we should get there soon."

-7:00 am-

I remembered I had Kai's power of teleporting, so I had everybody link arms and I teleported to the church.

We fell out of the air and in front of me was Paster Kim.

"I can explain that" I said.

"Don't worry I knew you would be like this someday, but if you can do that, where is your mother." Paster Kim asked worryingly.

"S-she was murdered" I looked down.

"Oh. I'm guessing you are having the dreams." he said.

"Yeah, I thank you for helping me when I was little and I know my mom is thankful to. I should get going" I smiled sadly.

We bid goodbye and the guys and I walked in the direction of the tree.

-time skip-

"Here it is" I stated.

We gathered around a regular looking tree. I put my hand on it's trunk and focused on it.

Next thing I know, there was a light shining through it and symbols appeared on the trunk. A fountain appeared in front of the tree.

"You found it." Suho gaped.

"Indeed she did" an unfamiliar voice said.

We all turned around and saw a group of 20 guys.

"W-who are you" I asked.

"We're the ones who are going to kill all of you."

"Really? You guys?" Chanyeol spoke up.

They made circle around us. I leaned over to Suho.

"If we fight I'm aloud to use my powers right?" I asked.

"Yes. Be carful though." He warned.

They ran towards us.

We fought for a really long time finally it was just Kai, chanyeol, a guy on the other side, and me.

"I see you are the strongest," Kai realized.

"Yeah, I plan to stay that way, so if you would, I will appreciate it if you just surrender and hand her over."

"Why"? I asked.

"We kinda need your blood to make a elixir, so my kind can rule over the wolves."

"Yeah, I don't like the sound of that" Kai said and lunged at him.

The guy used his claws and threw Kai to the ground. He didn't get back up.

Chanyeol punched the guy and he stubbled backwards. He regained his balance and did the same thing to him as he did to Kai.

The guy walked towards me and I didn't move.

Just them Sehun came up and punched the guy. The guy got up and his fist collided with sehuns face.

Sehun used wind and blow him to  ground. He got up and used his power.

He controlled nature. He made the roots come down on Sehun and tie him to a tree. A branch stabbed him in the stomach.

I froze.

A feeling was rising up inside me. I didn't have control and anger took over.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It's crazy right?! I'm sorry!