chap 18: chocolate lover 😘😍

During the entire journey, Ansh was talking about his school and his old friends to manik. Nandini being the sleepy head dozed off while hearing Ansh's cute talks. They soon reached their destination. Manik slowly opened the passenger door and carried Ansh. He called once, twice for Nandini but still came no response from her side and so he tapped her shoulder. He knew she was tired.

Manik: Nandini you want to relax in the car?

Nandini: then what's the reason behind me changing my clothes? I would have remained in the PJ's itself.

Manik sighed and nandini rolled her eyes.

Ansh: let's go.

Saying so, he dragged Nandini out of the car. Manik locked the car and followed the mom son duo.

Manik: what are we supposed to buy?

Nandini: let's see manik. Right now I am blank. May be after seeing the displayed items, I can manage.

Manik went and took a trolley. He also made Ansh sit on the trolley and started to move it.

Ansh: paapa it's jolly jolly.

Manik: I know my baby!

They shopped all the necessary items.

Manik: Nandini I think you forgot something.

Nandini: what's it?

Manik: your berries.

Nandini: I will get it.

Manik: Ansh, do you need anything else?

Ansh: yech paapa, choci!

Manik: ok. I will get it.

Nandini: no. Ansh how much time should I repeat that chocolates are not good for your health and if you eat chocolate in this range, I am sure you will develop a cavity very soon. Anyway, we don't need it manik. Let's proceed with billing.

After billing, manik excused himself to washroom leaving Nandini and Ansh behind.

After a while, he reached. He gladly picked up his son talking sweet nothings with him. Nandini was left behind with 4 bags which was too much for her weight.

Nandini: manik...!!

Manik: yeah nandini...

Nandini: how am I supposed to carry all the bags till the garage?? Leave Ansh and help me out.

Manik left Ansh to Nandini and took all the bags from her. She was literally carrying just her handbag. After this little gesture of him, she was quite relieved.

Ansh dozed off immediately after comforting himself in Nandini 's laps.

Nandini: so despite me warning you not to buy, you brought it right??

Manik: what?? What are you talking about?

Nandini: obviously about that something that is in your pocket. I don't want to pick it up from your pocket. Do you think I don't know that you have bought chocolates after excusing yourself to restroom??

Manik: but...

Nandini: what but? You care only for your son. What about me? I know in what phase of womanhood I am in.

She instantly stopped as manik showed her two pack of chocolates.

Manik: how do you think I can forget about my chocolate lover?

Nandini: but manik both are for me?

Manik: it's not.

Nandini: manik. I am a mother I know what's good for my son. When I say no chocolates I mean it.

Manik: same way, I am a father. I too know what's good for my son. One chocolate doesn't make any difference Nandini.

Nandini: whatever, now give this to me. I am craving for this.

She snatched it from him and continued to munch on the chocolate. She was fully lost in eating such that she forget her surroundings. She totally forgot manik was there too.

Nandini: manik already my cramps are making guest appearance. I don't want to worsen it. So here have a bite. I am sure, if you see me eating, I will get stomach pain.

He gladly took the chocolate which was half bitten.

Manik: it's yummy and delicious.

Nandini: now why do you pretend as though you are eating the chocolate for the first time??

Manik didn't reply anything but smiles to himself. He after a long time ate a half bitten chocolate and that too hers. He was really dancing on his seat in happiness....