chapter 1: Meeting her

At Delhi:

A company is shown in which all the employees were in a hustle bustle to welcome their new boss. Their company had been purchased by some other big company which probably wanted to set a branch in Delhi.All the employees were eager to welcome their new boss... Everyone were happy when they came to know that Malhotras have purchased their company. It had been previously run by Kauranas. Why won't they be happy? Working with Malhotras means a hike in salary and super duper facilities..

A young girl who later is revealed as the secretary of Kauranas gives a final check to the arrangements.

" They were too engrossed in each other such that they failed to know each other's Sur name"

She didn't know why she was feeling a raised heart beat.... The feeling of seeing him. His presence she can feel it.... She shrugged off her thoughts as she was loudly called by her boss- Aryaman kaurana. She literally ran from her place. She saw a man whose back was facing her. She assumed him to be their new boss. He was professionally dressed up..

 He was professionally dressed up

Soon aryaman greeted him.

Aryaman: hey young man! Meet our secretary Nandini Murty. (Hearing the name she turned to see her!!)

Then Nandu got the shock of her life. She saw him!! She really saw him and this time he is real! It is not her Wildest dreams..!! It is real! He is real!

Aryaman: and Nandini please meet our new boss CEO of malhotra industry Mr. Manik Malhotra!!

 Manik Malhotra!!

He was shocked to see her shocked!She was just the same

She was just the same. Overloaded with cuteness and innocence at the same time.... He didn't want to make the situation more embarrassing andso he forwarded his hand for a shake. She too gave her hand hesitatenly...

" She touched those hands! That touch was enough to send shivers to both! The touch for which one was craving...."

Aryaman: Nandini please show Mr. Malhotra his cabin..

Nandini: sure sir....

Nandini moved hastily maybe because she don't want him to face him. She doesn't want to see that chocolate hazel eyes which melted her... Yes melted her but not now. She didn't want to make an eye contact with him... She led him to a majestic cabin. He was smitten by the looks which was in front of him. Not the cabin but Nandini's looks. His Nandu's looks.

Manik: beautiful!

Nandini: excuse me...

Manik: I was talking about the cabin. The interior is awesome.

Nandini: I know. I will make a leave. If you need anything feel free to ask me SIR!

Manik: it was my pleasure meeting you Nandu...I really missed you. I am sor.......( Was interrupted in between)

Nandini: but sir, it's just Miss. Murty for outsiders and colleagues. I am Nandini/ Nandu only for close people. I hope you will understand. I am leaving now!

Soon everyone greeted him for his success. He was still the same- Arrogant boss who never cared to smile in his life. He was too determined for his professional life from the very beginning. He worked hard day and night and the outcome was the BEST BUSINESS MAN award from Global awards..

This was all everyone know about him. But none knows that he too smiled and laughed heartily but only in her presence.... He too had a heart which beats for her till today.

Later aryaman came to meet Manik.

Aryaman: I hope you are comfortable here...

Manik: yeah! But I need a new PA- any trusted employee available? You know that I don't tolerate even the slightest mistake...

Aryaman: yes. I am glad that we have Nandini Murty. She is energitic and the best employee in our company..

Manik: so it's final. She is my new PA.
Manik was engrossed in his work. He heard a knock in his door. From the hesitance, he knows who that could be.

Manik: ( in a stern voice) come in!

And obviously Nandini came in.

Manik: so my new PA Nandini Murty right!?

Nandini: yes sir...

Manik: I need all details about the past sales and outlets in 10 minutes

Nandini: sure sir..

Saying so she left from the cabin but he was lost in thoughts her thoughts....

*****************************

Guys I am done with the first chapter. Pls vote and comment....

Eagerly waiting for your views..

With love,
Your writer❤️