chap 6: manik meets ansh!

One evening, mukthi got call from her bestie Navya inviting her and Manik for the dinner as they had a lot to catch up...( U people are right mukthi's twin is obviously Manik😉)

One of the main reason mukthi agreed was to meet abheer. She liked him a lot and she also felt an unusual attraction towards ansh. Abheer to liked mukthi because she was a rockstar and a kid friendly girl....

Navya gave a special invitation for Manik as they didn't meet up in the mall.

The dining hall was decorated with candles and the aroma of yummy food was enough to arouse the senses. The food was prepared by both Navya and Nandu...

Soon mukthi came and was warmly welcomed by Navya. Abheer hugged her tightly.

Abheer: Mukku aunty, why you didn't come to c me?

Mukthi: sorry champ I was busy with music. But now I have come only for u, to meet you and spend time with u... Happy??

Abheer: very happy. U r the best aunty.

Mukthi: love u kiddo

Abheer: luv u too aunty....!

Mukthi: by the way, where is Nandu and ansh?

Navya: ansh was dressing up for dinner andso Nandu went to help him. Where is your twin?

Mukthi: he is parking the car.

Nandu was upstairs with ansh. Suddenly she heard a car horn. She looked out to find who was it as it was not cabir's car. She again got her shock! It was him!! Him again!

Nandu's pov:

Omg! What is he doing here? Oh creep dont tell me that Manik is mukthi's twin!  They are evil malhotra twins!! Oh god where am I struck? What should I do now? I will simply go and greet mukthi and make some excuses to come back to this room. I will send ansh down as he was excited for dinner.... Oh no! How can I send ansh down? What if he sees ansh? He will question Navya a lot and get to know the truth or what if he himself recognises ansh?? The truth will not change even if he didn't accept. But I have seen a lot of unknown bondings of a dad and son. What if he remembers and demands his right of being a father?? No I will not let him separate my son from me...

Pov ends.

Nandu came down and quickly greeted mukthi and went back to her room. Ansh was busy playing with abheer and mukthi andso he didn't come with his Mumma. This increased her tension. But she herself gave hope that nothing bad will happen. She motivated to think positive!

Ansh was running and playing with abheer but suddenly he colloided into someone and he lost his balance and was about to fall but that someone was quick enough to hold him and prevented him from falling....

Abheer: thanchs ( thanks) uncle...

Someone: be careful hereafter baby!

Their little conversation was broken up by mukthi.

Mukthi:  Manik atlast you came!

Yes that someone was Manik and he met ansh!!

Manik: baby, you are ok?are you hurt??

Ansh: I am fine uncle. U chaved ( saved) me....

Manik: how cute!! What is your name?

Ansh: my name ich ansh...

Manik: where is your parents?

Ansh: Mumma ich upstairs and I don't know about papa...

Manik: ok you go and play..

Ansh: yech uncle...

Mukthi: Manik come na, meet my friend Navya and her kid abheer....

Manik: kid? But there are 2 kids here...

Mukthi: Haan one is navya's and the other one with whom you colloided is her friend's child...

Manik: that's good....

Manik pov:

I don't know why I felt soo much attracted to that little baby ansh. He is too cute and I just can't see him falling. I feel like taking him in my arms forever..... If Nandu and I were together, we too will have a kid of his age almost...!! I love ansh let me make it clear, love at first sight...!!

The girls were simply talking a lot but I didn't listen to any of their talks.... I was lost in my own world! I was in that world with my Nandu and our future kid!! How good it was! But thinking about that, came back my past in front of my eyes! My mistake because of which everyone is suffering..... What if Nandu has moved on in her life? Has she married anyone? Or have kids?? I only backed off now I am suffering. How stupid of me??

My thoughts were broken by the sound of that kid- little cutie pie ansh...!

Curiousity killed me to know more about ansh.... I asked Mukthi.

I came to know that ansh stayed with Navya along with his mom...

Again I wanted to know where is his mom! I wanted to compliment her about how cute her son his and how well mannered he is grown up.

Manik: but why didn't ansh's mom join us if she stays here?

Mukthi: she greeted me and went back to her room as she has got some important work to complete....

Manik: next time I really wanna spend time with ansh. He is really irresistible man..!

Navya: yeah everyone says this. You can come whenever you want. My friend will also be glad to meet you...

Manik: ok now Mukku can we leave?

Mukthi: yeah I will just keep a word with Navya. U take the car out...

Manik again called ansh and forwarded him a chocolate.

Ansh: but Mumma told you should not eat chocolate...

Manik: but do you like chocolate?

Ansh: I love but Mumma said no...

Manik: acha now take it and say your Mumma that you will brush your teeth after eating and this will be the last chocolate.

Ansh: sooper uncle. Thanks for choci. I love you...

Manik: luv u too champ! Hope to meet you soon...

Ansh: bye uncle...

Manik: bye,  take care.

Saying so Manik went out to take his car out but destiny has planned something for them!!

What is it? Keep guessing...

Silent readers please comment and vote if you like...!! And regular lovelies, keep loving this story!