chap 14: little bickerings..!

Ansh was shocked in precise suprised to see Manik.

Ansh: Manik uncle??

Nandini: he is your father ansh. He is Manik malhotra. Your father....!

Ansh: paapa??

Manik was completely melted on hearing ansh calling him paapa...!

Manik was also shocked and in precise confused on how will Nandini react!
All he can see was she was very normal. No outburst or any thing as he expected. She was completely okay..!

Manik: Nandini....

Nandini: yeah !

Manik: do you know... That...

Nandini: yeah I know. I have my own ways to find it out! I know everything..

Manik: everything means??

Nandini: means everything...! From you takong off to office just to spend time with ansh and you playing with him secretly without letting me know anything. I know that with cabir bhai's permission, you took ansh out and had some dad - son time and of course without mom..!

Manik: how do you know and despite knowing these, you allowed us?

Nandini: no actually, I came to know everything only yesterday eve but I was made to understand everything. I was initially very much angry at you, ansh and of course cabir. He planned everything and didn't even let me know. I know that you are his best friend.

Manik: how do you know this much Nandini??

Nandini: how does it even matter Manik??

Manik: so fine. Let's leave that.

Nandini: I have something to tell you or should I say inform you?!

Manik: yeah please Nandini. But before that I wanna say that I am really very sorry. It's soo very stupid of me to Chuck you off like that. I know sorry is not enough but still give me a chance to prove my worth Nandini....

Nandini: you know what? You never let me speak! That's your problem...! I am like a crazy planning to say that you have got a second chance but you...!

Manik: hey! Did I listen it properly? U said that you wanna give me a second chance?? Thank you soo much Nandini...I love you very much...!!

Saying so, he pulled Nandini into his embrace....

Nandini broke the hug. She can sense that he is very happy but still she stopped him.

Nandini: you will never let me finish my sentence??

Manik: I thought you have completed...

Nandini: no not yet! I am saying that I gave you second chance for fathering ansh.

Manik: what do you mean??

Nandini: I mean to say that you can father ansh that is you can meet him as and when you want but I will not be part of anything!

Manik: what do you mean Nandini? You are his mom. You are definitely integral part of him.

Nandini: I know... I am still able to forgive you.

Manik: but I want ansh to stay with me. With us..! I want to see him grow in front of my eyes...! In front of our eyes...

Nandini: I don't think that will happen. I am letting you meet ansh as and when you want. I think that's more than fine...!