chap 5: a narrow escape

Ansh had a great time with his Mumma. By evening they went to the park. He played all sorts of rides and games like swing, etc...

The park was by roadside and suddenly Nandini noticed a car.... It was an executive car! How can she fail to recognise this car?? It was the car where they had their most romantic talks, cute hugs and her first driving experience with him besides her... She chuckled her thoughts and realised that the most important work to do now was to hide herself and ansh. If Manik ever comes to know about ansh then Nandini will surely break down in front of him which she never ever wanted to happen.....

She has faced enough in her life and now her only reason for survival is ansh... Her child... Her baby!!
He is the only source of happiness for her. If anyone tries to snatch ansh from her, they will not only face the wrath of Nandini but a mother who can do anything to protect her child...

She let her thoughts go off her and calmly ate ice cream with her little bundle of joy. They enjoyed their mom- son time and returned home safely.

Soon everyone's favourite weekend came. It was the time for them to take a break from normal freaking life and change the mode to enjoyment and fun.

Abheer was troubling his parents to take him to the mall's play area. Navya and cabir too easily accepted as they wanted to take a break from their monotonous time and have a good family time. Navya invited Nandu for going to the mall.. Initially she refused but seeing the glow on ansh's face, she accepted.

On the other side:

Mukthi:( A Tom boy, a professional rock singer) was grudging her twin brother to accompany her for the shopping.

Mukthi: bhai, don't be soo boring. Come na it's just shopping and I don't wanna shop all alone.

Boy: no mukthi. You go I have lots of work.

Mukthi: you work all weekdays na then what? Then tell me is your work more important than me? Is my worth only this much in your life?? ( Dramatic tone)

Boy: just stop your emotional drama mukthi. I will come but on one condition!!

Mukthi: what's that now??

Boy: the condition is that you will not take your entire day in shopping.

Mukthi: ok. Accepted....

Soon they left for the mall. After a long time Abheer became exhausted and slept in cabir's arms..... Nandini didn't allow ansh to play that much because he was still her little kid! Ansh was hungry andso they decided to hit some restaurant. Abheer and ansh went along with Nandini to wash their hands. Their order was served. Ansh ordered a piece of chocolate cake and cheese pasta.

How similar was he with his dad. They had similar tastes. Ansh was stubborn just like him! How greatly he remainded Nandu about him in his every day small small activities.... Ansh too hates milk just like him and to drink a glass of milk, he too makes the same drama just like him!! His cuteness, his hazel eyes, that sharp nose all remainded Nandu about him!!

Navya and Nandu were shopping whereas ansh and abheer were sleeping in cabir's arms....

Mukthi too was shopping in the same mall as them. But her twin bro was out somewhere to attend some calls.

Mukthi and Navya soon hit up each other and were shocked seeing each other.

Mukthi: what a pleasant surprise? You here Navya??

Navya: ho I came here for some shopping. But how come you are shopping alone??

Mukthi: navvu, who shops alone? My twin accompanied me here.

Navya: oh well where is he?

Mukthi: he went out to attend some calls.

Then Nandu too joined the girls.

Navya: mukthi, she is Nandini my best friend from my childhood and Nandu she is mukthi, my college friend..

Mukthi: hi Nandini it's nice meeting you....

Nandini: hi mukthi. Feeling great after seeing her college mate. She used to speak a lot about you in the phone.

Mukthi: well! What do you do??

Nandini: I work in a private company and what about you??

Mukthi: my parents wanted to engross me in their business but I became a rock singer. My bro takes care of the business.....

Nandini: ah well that's great! Music is a great art piece that brings peace to the mind...

Mukthi: that's true. By the way navvu, where is abheer?

Navya: he is sleeping in cabir's arms.

Mukthi: is cabir too sleeping?

Navya: donno let's check!!

They found cabir awake and playing with ansh. Abheer was still sleeping.

Mukthi: Navya, you didn't tell me that you delivered a second baby too....!

Navya: it's not my baby. The baby boy is nandu's baby! Meet ansh Mukku...

Mukthi: hi baby! Nandu you are a mom of a kid? Seriously?? You don't seem so! You are still young and attractive..

Nandini: thanks dear ❤️

Mukthi: ok girls I think I must leave or else my bhai will eat me up!

Soon they retired to their places.

At office, manan's relation was the same. Manik always tried to talk with her but she ignored him. She didn't want to see that hazel eyes of him and fall for it once again!! Nandini again took leave without informing Manik and he was scared to hell! He was damn pissed by her behaviour. He suffered being without her for the past 5 years but now even a second without her kills him!

*****************************

Precap:

Mukthi and her twin invited for dinner at navya's house! Who do you think will be her twin bro? Sudden change in nandu's behaviour?! But on seeing whom?

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Until then
Stay loved ❤️❤️