chap 16: a typical family 🤩😍

After bidding a teary farewell to Navya, cabir and abheer, MaNan along with ansh reached manik's home at Mumbai. The journey from Delhi to Mumbai was a tiring one.
As soon as they reached their home, all the bags went flying and they went straight to the sofa.

Manik: Nandini make yourself comfortable.

Nandini: yeah but I have to arrange ansh's and my clothes in the wardrobe.

Manik: hm.. you can do it later. I will also help you. Now just rest and relax. It was a long and tiring journey.

Nandini: fine. I will make ansh sleep properly. He is sleeping on my lap.

Manik: give him to me. I will carry him upstairs.

Nandini handles ansh to Manik and she herself pulls her suitcase to other room. She slowly opens her suitcase and takes out a comfy dress and steps in to take shower. After changing, she called Navya to inform about their safe arrival.

Meanwhile, Manik also enters the room.

Manik: Nandini, why have you shifted your things to this room? I mean it is guest room and you know that very well..

Nandini: what do you mean? We have only two rooms in this house. One is yours and the other is this room. So I have to obviously take this room right??!

Manik: yeah... But.... Ansh??

Nandini: he will stay with me and whenever he wants, he will come to you.

Manik: but he told that he wants to be with us.

Nandini: yeah. That's the reason I am here in this house again..! Never dare to tell me to share a room with you manik. I am already done with you.

Manik just stares her with guilt pooling him.

Nandini: now if you are done staring, pls move out. I need to rest. I have a long day ahead.

Manik: ok..

He was deeply hurt by this rude behaviour of hers. This is the first time, she was behaving like this with him. Before she was calm, patient and lovely. But now , she turned the just opposite. She is behaving like the previous him and he is behaving like the previous her.
May be this is what people say as life is a cycle. Everything changes. He was really desperate to win that Nandini back. But guess lord has planned something else for them. But still he had hope on " them " because, their sign of love ansh is with them. He gave Manik a hope of perfect family...!!!

After a short nap, Nandini was all set to arrange her clothes and articles in the guest room. She did it quickly because the clothes were nearly arranged in the suitcase. She completed unpacking and checked the time. It was 4 in the evening. She then got up from the place in which she was glued for more than 2 hours to prepare her tea. Evening tea always provides relief from the throbbing headache that usually comes to her in absence of tea. But before that she decided to check ansh. Her heart told that he would be awake by now but her superfast brain suggested that he would be still sleeping because of the long and tiring journey. She chuckled her thoughts and went straight to kitchen. She didn't notice anything or anyone there in the kitchen. She was about to open the fridge but bumped into someone. Assuming him to be a maid, she quickly whispered a sorry and proceeded to take milk from the fridge. But she stopped on her tracks realising that it was ansh on manik's arms. He quickly jumped to Nandini to give a bear hug.

Ansh: Mumma....❤️❤️❤️❤️

Nandini: my baby!! You are awake??

Ansh: yech! I came with paapa to your room to wake you up but paapa didn't allow me. He told that you are sleeping like a baby and waking up babies is not good habit. So we came down and played video game. Now we came to have a drinks break.

Nandini: so my kiddo has left Mumma and came to drink Boost?

Ansh: yech..!

Nandini places ansh on the dining chair and goes to kitchen counter to check on Manik.

Nandini: how dare you call me baby in front of my baby Manik?

Manik chuckles and goes to give boost to ansh.

Manik: here my super boy! Here is your boost. And of course your tea madam.

Ansh: thank you paapa...!

Ansh asks Manik to lift him and move to Nandini.

Ansh: don't you drink Boost paapa?

Manik: I drink coffee ansh.

Ansh: I too want coffee just like paapa.

Nandini: ansh....

Ansh: Solly Mumma.

He smiles and pulls Nandini for a hug. So it was a perfect family hug. Ansh in manik's arms, hugging Nandini.

*****************************

Hey lovelies...!!

Sorry for not updating these days. And thank you for your patient waiting. I am actually busy in judging Ruby awards. So I actually didn't get time to update this story. Hope you liked this part....