Chapter 9: Cold with tears

You decided to stay quiet.

"Dude, you just met her!" Jin said loudly.

"Don't talk too loud you might wake them up." Liam said in a serious tone.

"What about Jimin though? I think she likes him." Jin said.

You pretended like you were awoken by their voices and moved a little, wrapping your arms more around Jimin, since it was getting colder.

His head was practically between your breast.

"Nah, I just think she's acting like an overprotective sister." Liam said.

Jimin's body started to shiver. You didn't want to casually get up and do something, since you didn't want Liam and Jin to think you were eavesdropping.

Jimin's body shivered more and more.

Is he okay?

Jimin gasped really loud.

"Jimin, are you okay?" you tilted his jaw upwards revealing his shiny eyes. Water dripping from each side of his eyes.

He grabbed your hand and placed it on his head. He shuffled back to how he was before.You held onto tighter.

"Is he okay?" you looked over at Jin who had just spoken.

"No....his...Nevermind you won't understand." you said rubbing Jimin's back. You could feel his warm tears on your chest.

It was quiet for a while. All you could hear was the crackling sound of the fire and Jimin's little sniffles once in a while.

You caressed his head, neck, and his back. Eventually you began to cry too. He broke the hug, looked at you and said "Sorry.".

"Its alright." you said patting his head.

"Ahem..." Came out of Liam's mouth.

"Yes?" you said.

"Are you guys cold?" Jin said.

"Cold?" Jimin said looking at Jin with his teary eyes.

"Yeah.. Cold." Jin shivered so Jimin could understand a little bit more.

Jimin nodded.

"Here then." Liam said standing up and placing a blanket over Jimin and you.

"Go to sleep now, we have a big day tomorrow." Jin said laying down as well but beside Jimin.

You looked at him strangely "so he can be a bit warmer" he said.

"Thank you so much for helping me and Jimin." you said to Jin and Liam.

"Well, we did kinda forced you to come with us." Liam said giggling.

"Yeah... Night" you said wrapping your arms around his tighter.

Jimin seemed to like it and put his arm around your waist, he began rubbing from your waist down to your thigh. Repeating that three times and finally placing his arm around your waist.
____________________________________