Chapter 13 : Stowaway Ro (Multiple POVs)

Warning : This chapter does contain vulgar language, so beware of that!

Also, I decided to add some music. The song is called "Aftergold" by Big Wild.

Enjoy!

-Third Person POV-

"My boyfriend is trying to kill me."

"Please! You have to hide me! Now!" She pleaded.  

Tears streamed down her face and her body shook in terror. 

The brothers looked at each other in confusion before looking back at Ro. 

"Please!" She pleaded again. This time, her voice was laced with more desperation.

Unfortunately, it turned out to be Garroth's greatest weakness. 

"Alright, alright! But you have to tell us what's going on." Garroth said. 

Zane nodded, agreeing with his brother.

"Thank you." She said quickly, locking the door behind her. 

They lead her to an oversized bubblegum pink suitcase. 

It was originally intended for Nana to hide inside there if they had to sneak her into a park. 

When they opened it up, all that was in there was a bunch of pillows and a few plush comforters. 

"In here." Zane pointed at the suitcase. "You'll be safe in here. The covers and pillows will keep you cozy inside."

She nodded in response. 

"Uh..." She began.

"What's the matter?" Garroth asked. 

"I think it's best if you guys slide me under the bed. It'll make it look more convincing instead of just leaving me out." 

She scratched the back of her head nervously. 

"You seem to know a lot about this..." Zane admitted, growing slightly suspicious. 

Suddenly, the front door burst open. a loud crash thundering through the villa. 

"Hurry!" Ro boomed, panicking. 

She quickly hopped into the now opened and laid-down suitcase. Garroth zipped it up and slid her underneath the bed carefully. 

The suitcase wasn't fully zipped up so that she can breath while being inside it. 

Footsteps thundered around the house. She cowardly balled up inside, holding onto one of the fluffy pillows for comfort. 

...

Zane 

I slowly crept down the stairs, heading to the lounge. Garroth followed right behind me. 

The house was quiet at the time. 

Only the two of us and Nana were in the house. Everyone else had unfortunately left to do who know's what. 

One we finally got downstairs, we saw him. 

Unfortunately, he turned and stared at us. 

"Where is she." He said. 

His glowing red eyes pierced through me, sending a chill down my spine. 

His eyebrows furrowed as he walked toward us.