*Smashes Keyboard But Not In An Aggressive Way*

I was tagged by two people in the course in about 36 hours. Somehow. 

I was tagged by @Vishmury and @Hey_Itz_TayTay64.  I'm going to start with Vishmury's first since I was tagged by them first.

The rules are :

1. Can't refuse. (Sadly xD)

2. Tag 15 people.

3.  13 facts about yourself!

4. Give the chapter an interesting name.

5. Mention who tagged you.

This is going to be a little hard. I've basically told you guys a lot about me. So, this is was hard to compose this tagged-chapter.

1. I never had a crush. At all. I feel like I did have feelings for this one kid in 3rd grade?

Yeah, it was third grade. 

I think I was jealous that my friend had a boyfriend and I wanted one too, apparently. 

And that's so wrong. Don't follow my example guys! xD

But we actually met each other again in my school after years of not seeing each other. I switched schools twice, so I thought I'd never see her again. 

I never saw her "boyfriend" after 3rd grade. But he was very sensitive though. Not trying to be mean or anything, but he cried often. Don't remember why though. 

2. Speaking of my 3rd grade year, I had this one kid who I found hella creepy. All because of these boys in my grade. 

He was an outcast that nobody really knew. He didn't have the classes most kids had. I'll call him.... Dots. After that gumdrop candy that not many people like to be around. 

It's not that bad, and neither was he. He was a little chubby too. But anyways...

These kids came up to me during lunch and were like "oH, dO yOu LiKe DoTs!?". 

I replied with no, but like the jack- Err, jerks that they were, they told him that I like him. Which is just awful, getting his hopes up like that. 

He walked up to my lunch table and asked "You like me!?". It hurts looking back at it now, because he was so happy. ;-;

I told him "No."

Straight up.

But he...

Oh boy...

"No, you're lying!" He boomed. I gave him a " T-T " look and left the lunch room. 

The creepy part was that he followed me out. I noticed and started running. And he...He...

HE RAN AFTER ME! I WAS LIKE, "HECK NO!" AND DASHED TO THE GIRL'S BATHROOM, WITH BARELY ANY ENERGY TO BEGIN WITH! I RAN AND RAN LIKE A FEW FEET UNTIL I SAW THE ENTRANCE TO THE ROOM. MY FEET WERE GIVING OUT AS HE DASHED FASTER!! AND THEN EXPLOSIONS AND EVERYTHING! NEKVKSREM.PLZEIMFKWCAFCIGNRFSLEWIFMEIRNFECA.KMFCELNINVZGFRSAFDLAX-

No, but seriously. xD

He did chase me to the girl's restroom, but I was faster than him because I was skinny and was really light for my age. 

This happened for a while, until he just gave up by June. 

3. Oh gosh, we're only on three?! I do talk to much...^^*

In the third grade, I had a teacher with a ridiculously long and hard-to-pronounce name. 

I'll call her Ms. Ludiovoskini.