Chapter 9 : Calm Before The Storm (Multiple POVs)

"Can't you just leave me alone!?"

"No! I-"

"Can't you just take a hint!? I don't want to see you right now! I left for a reason! To be away from you!"

"..."

"..."

"You don't mean that-"

"I DO! And I'd appreciate it if you left. I switched rooms away from you."

"B-But!"

"No buts! I just- Ugh!"

"...

"I can't believe I waited a year to me with you again only for you to do me like that. And now you come crawling back to me."

"You know that I didn't mean for that to happen! It was against my own will."

"No it wasn't! I can see it in the look of your eyes. You wanted her! And not me!"

"Don't cry..."

"GET AWAY FORM ME!"

And with that, the door of the spare bedroom slammed closed, leaving Aaron in tears in front of its door. 

He wiped his tears and sadly walked back to the room; his footsteps heavy and his red-tipped black tail dragged along behind him. His tail swept up dust from the wood flooring as he did the walk of shame back to the bedroom. 

It was late at night, so nobody had to see him in this state. 

Aaron's mood caused his footsteps to become heavy. Creaks in the wood floor echoed in the hallways leading to the fancy bedroom. 

Once Aaron locked the door behind him and collapsed on the bed. He let out a heavy ad loud sigh, tugging onto Aphmau's pillow. 

Let's just say...

He didn't get much sleep that night. 

. . .

Nana

I woke up early the next morning. It's hard for me to stay asleep after sunrise due to the heat the Sun brings along with it. 

I stretched, making sure not to wake up Zane. Or anyone else for that matter. 

I exited the loft bedroom and successfully tip-toed to the kitchen. I decided to try and make some breakfast for everyone. 

I cracked open a few eggs and placed them into a large bowl. While I prepared the scrambled egg mixture, I set a frying pan onto the stove. 

Sprayed with cooking oil, of course. 

Once I poured some of the eggs inside the pan, I placed the bowl back onto the marble counter. 

I turned back to the pan when...

Something...

Unusual...

Happened.

~Third Person~

Nana's eyes suddenly turned a dull light blue with a ring around the iris. A shadow casts over the top half of her face as she stared blankly at it. 

This could not go well. 

Nana

My hand outstretched and...

Touched. The pan. 

I didn't feel anything. I thought I would. 

My fingertips turned a bright red before the skin became exposed. 

I was shocked. 

Suddenly, I was able to feel my sense of touch again. 

I hissed and clench my teeth together. I rushed over to the sink and turned on the cold water. 

It cooled down and numbed down the burning pain of the wound a little bit. But to be honest...

It hurt like a bitch. 

"What is wrong with me!?" I spat as I held my hand tightly. I jumped up and down rapidly, trying to handle the immense amount of pain.

After that traumatizing experience, I was a little worried to start cooking again. But I did. Y'know, eventually. 

Hope it never happens again.

...

"What happened!?" 

"I..."

"This is not okay. What happened? Tell me!"

"I don't know! I don't even understand!"

"..."

Sobbing erupted out of Nana. Zane placed a comforting hand onto her back. She sobbed harder. 

"Do you really not know what happened?"

"NO! I don't! I had no control of my body whatsoever! I know it makes no sense but I'm being serious! I didn't want to burn myself. But I know it wasn't an accident! "

"I don't doubt you. But this is weird. Should we talk to someone about it?"

Nana looked up at Zane. The light amount of make-up she was wearing tainted the natural clear color of her tears, staining her cheeks. 

"Maybe Lucinda would know something about this. We should try and see if she might know a thing or two about this."

"Yeah...I guess. We should try tomorrow. It's really late ad I want to sleep this off. Maybe it'll get rid of this."

"Alright."

"..."

"Wanna cuddle for tonight?"

"Excuse me, what? "

"S-Sorry! O just thought that y-you'd want to a-a-and-!"

"Heh. We can do that. I could really use it. Thank you."

"I-It's no problem."

Zane smiled weakly at her as they drifted off to sleep, letting their worried drift away.

Heeyo guys! :D

I got some irrelevant yet interesting news. xD

Okay, so. 

I think a friend of mine is onto me. 

I'm not really open about my online stories with family and friends. But recently, I told ONE of my friends about it. 

I told them that all of my online usernames have the same sort of theme with them. And that I'm quite successful in the fandom writing business. 

I'm just scared they're going to find out and bring it up.

I would  juts want to hide from the world. ;v;

Secondly, I'm really hyped for something. 

At the time of writing this, it's June 11, 2018. And in about 2 weeks, some things are going down. 

I may not publish a chapter that day, so sorry about that. ^^*

But from here on out.

Be prepared to bring tissues with each chapter. 

Just in case.

Seriously.

Lol, but anyways..

I'l see you another time. Bai~! <3