Chapter 11 : Someone's Keeping Secrets (Multiple POVs)

A quick warning...

This chapter may be VERY emotional to the fellow Aarmau fan. 

You may feel a pain in your chest. We call that "hitting you in the feels". It's a condition that commonly happens to fangirls around the world.

Reader's discretion is advised.

Author

The Fourth Of July came and went as mostly everyone enjoyed their time at Starlight. 

Traveling to different parts of the boardwalk as well as a few other parts of Starlight. The summer heat was unbearable at times, but that didn't stop people from having fun.

Blah, blah blah, whatever. 

But the relationship between Aphmau and Aaron was still complicated. 

It's basically saying :

"We're not broken, just bent. But we can learn to love again~."

Yes, I know. I may have just quoted P!NK, but whatever! 

But one morning...

It left a dent  their relationship.

"Aaron, please! I don't want to see you."

"After all that I've done for you, you still treat me like someone's ex! "

"I know that I did, but you still betrayed me! You let yourself be used by other people and not even do anything about it. Not even shove them away!"

"I did no such thing! But you ignore me even when I apologized to you. MULTIPLE TIMES! I can't  you."

"I don't want to see your face Aaron."

"What do you mean 'You don't want to see my face'!? "

"You know exactly what I mean. I know that you don't want to be with me anymore. I beginning to wonder if you even ever loved me at all." 

"..."

"Exactly. I loved you since, what, over a decade? And now you decide to break my heart by cheating on me with some girl."

"Admit it. Because I know you have."

"I have not! First you get mad at me when those two girls started putting their nasty hands on me, and now this!? You really think I'm cheating on you?! "

"..."

" And to think I risked my life and played in the hands of death for you. "

" I saved you and this is how you fucking repay me? Can't believe this."

"Aaron, fine! I'll leave if you don't want to see me. I don't want to see or be around you right now."

"I want a break from our relationship."

" You know what? Fine, fine! Go ahead! You can stay here and I'll go find my own house. To be free and live alone without my fu- Augh! I mean "girlfriend" thinking that I don't love her. "

" I'll come over to pack my stuff later. Bye. "

And with that, Aaron left the scene, leaving Aph almost in tears. They painfully pricked the corners of her eyes as she saw her lover leave the door and slam it shut. 

"Oh Irene..."

"What did I do...?"

The tears slipped out and fell down her cheeks, again ruining the light make-up she wore.