Chapter 1 : Welcome To Starlight (Kawaii-Chan's POV)

My feet clashed with the soft sand beneath me. I stood beside Zane while we all followed Mr. Lycan to where we will be staying.

Me and Zane walked at the back of the group. I looked at my boyfriend and reached for his hand.

He jolted as a reaction to the sudden contact. He looked down at me and intertwined his fingers with mine.

He smiled at me. I could tell.

The moment didn't last long as I overheard Garroth talking about Zane. Lucinda wore a perplexed expression; eyebrow cocked and eyes pointed in his direction.

"You can't deny me when I believe that Zane-" Our hands had parted right at that moment. "-can totally pull of a P!ATD song! I mean, he's got the voice and everything!"

"But not the look~." Lucinda replied. Zane merely just glared at her. He mumbled something incoherent and shoved his hands into his pockets.

"Zaane!" Garroth whined. "Can you sing a Panic! song to prove Lucinda wrong?"

...

"No."

"C'moon! Pretty please?" Garroth looked at his brother with pleading eyes. Zane thought about it with his chin propped in his hand.

He opened his mouth to answer...

But was immediately cut off.

"Alright everyone! You guys are coming with me to the kitchen! Y'all will make food for when Aphmau arrives." Derek explained.

Garroth looked around, puzzled. "Uh..." He began. "Where's Melissa?" He asked sheepishly.

"Garroth, you boob! She didn't come with us! She only came to drop off our luggage." Zane eyed him with a look of annoyance.

"Now's not the time to scold Garroth. Yeesh!" Kim pouted.
Derek looked thankful as he proceeded to explain what tasks they had to do.

...

"Ugh! I hate cooking! I suck at it!" Garroth said, crossing his arms. He plopped his knife onto the white marble counter.

"Garroth~Kun, donut give up! Hehe!" Kawaii-Chan chuckled. She wore an apron designed with 8-bit hearts on them. She had called dibs on that apron since all the others were plain white ones.

"Ugh! Nooo! It's bad enough that I can't cook! I don't need your puns to make me hungry too." He whined once more; dramatically sitting on the tiled floor.

"You're being a Zane, Garroth!" Lucinda called, snickering. However, Zane didn't react to the comment at all.

They continued to make the food while chatting with topics that ranged from normal to slightly questionable.

"What if Zane got a girlfriend?" Nana blurted. Garroth laughed out loud. He nearly dropped the vegetables he had in hand. Zane froze and side-eyed her. He looked amused, panicked, and furious all at once.

"Yah~. I mean.."She glanced at everyone in the room. "I don't think anyone could live to see the day he finds someone to love. His heart is all "darkness" after all." Nana giggled at the sight of his red face. 

"Haha, very funny." Zane remarked. "But what about Garroth? I think he'll be a lonely lazy sack of potatoes forever." Garroth pouted like a child at Zane. 

"Unless..." Zane drew out. He had a devious look in his eye. Garroth clasped his hand on the part of his mask that covered his face.

This was unfortunate for Zane. Garroth's hand reeked of the raw onion he was cutting.