(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hello everyone! :D

I was tagged by @Smoothee28, so I guess we're doing another tag chapter thingamabob. 

Here are the rules :

Sorry that it's a little blurry! Now, let's get started!

Now, let's get started!

1. My zodiac sign is a Cancer sign! Born on the lovely 24th of June! So, hello to my fellow Cancers! :D

2. I've never experienced that feeling of liking someone more than a friend. As in crushes. 

I guess it's because I don't like the way real life guys I see look? I dunno. XD

3. I walk faster than normal people do. I don't really know how to explain it! Maybe those people are walking really slow? Hmm....

4. I'm not the prettiest, alright? But lemme tell you this! 

I find it really weird when guys would say my name just to say "Hi.". 

For example:

Candy walks down the road, music filling her ears. 

She sees a group of guys she knows from the previous grade that she doesn't associate with. 

Candy walks swiftly around them, feeling them stare at her.

"Yo! *Insert name here*!" The guy in the middle yells, catching her attention. 

"Hi." He says. She waves back and places her earbud back in her ear. 

Through the music, she can hear them laughing at her. 

See? I don't get how that's funny!!!! ಠ_ಠ

5. When I fangirl, I legit sound almost like Jess when she does. XD

I'm very..."expressive". What can I say?

6. When working in group projects that the teachers assign, I'm like the only one who asks:

"Can I work alone?"

Then all of my friends in the class whip around in their seats to look at me like an alien!

I prefer to work alone because I'm so sick and tired of group members wanting to procrastinate until it's TIME TO PRESENT to do the project.  

Like "Oh wait Ms/Mr. SoAndSo! I have to finished this first!"

My table was so annoyed once I got to work alone. Revenge is the sweetest thing. TwT

But then, there's times where I rather work alone. I don't feel like socializing today. xD

7. I have been really into doll customizing YouTubers. My top three that I LOVE are Dollightful, Hextian, and Moonlight Jewel.