'Hello, Moon Kissed.' A calm, female voice said, and I looked around curiously. I stopped when I saw a wolf standing in the starry abyss, staring at me with sharp yet gentle eyes. Her fur seemed to float around her effortlessly. 'Your heart still lights up like a wildfire whenever the Moon Flames touch you.' She says, her voice echoing. I looked down at my body to see a gentle red glow lighting up my fur. I looked back up at the wolf. 

Where was I?

'I don't want to fight them.' My mind seemed to say all by itself. The wolf slowly trotted over to me, not making a single sound. She dwarfed me in size, her figure looming over mine. 

'I know,' She replies, 'But you must, for there is a lesson within this pain. You will be lonely at times, but you will make friends who will help you through it. Always remember, Moon Kissed, that the Moon Flames will aid you when you call for them. They are yours. Don't forget, You can become your true self when you need it the most. You won't be in there long, dear.' She adds, and before I can ask what any of what she just said was, the world around us started to crumble and I whined as she began to slowly disappear in front of me. 'I will be here with you.' Is the last thing she says before the roar of the crowd hits my ears again, and I jump in surprise, looking around the arena. 

Something hit my nose and I yelped, backing up. I look down and I tilt my head in confusion when I see a white rose laying on the ground in front of me. I look around at the ground, finding even more white roses already on the ground, and then I look up in confusion, my eyes meeting Sidra's. Her eyes were wide in shock and her mouth was partially open as she stared at me. The warm feeling in my chest vanished as a shiver ran through my body.

I looked at the dead wolf's body and then I began to try and find a way out of this arena. I needed to go save the wolf. It was my he was stuck here and hurt. 

Fourth floor, sixth cell.

I looked up at the walls of the arena and then I took a few steps back. It didn't look too tall. 

"Don't do it." Someone mutters, but it was too late. I took three strides before I pushed off my back legs, jumping up at the wall. People right in front of me screamed as my claws latched onto the wood and they dug deep. 

I snarled, pulling the rest of my body over the edge, scrambling to the ground below. Then I ran like hell, everything blurring past me. I blocked out people's screams of fear as I brushed past them, looking for an exit. 

As soon as I saw the door being flung open, I ran for it as fast as I could go. I disregarded the buff looking males who stood guard at the door, barreling past them before they had time to draw their weapons or block me. My chest felt lighter as the screams slowly became quieter as I ran away from the arena building. I only glanced around as I ran through an old city, following the scent of the wolf. It was weak but I could still follow it. 

Males and females watched in confusion as I sprinted past them, but by the time they realized who I was, I was already far from them. 

As I reached a dull and dark building, I didn't hesitate to run into the wooden door. But it only groaned on its hinges, not breaking nor opening. I growled, my heart thundering against my chest. I ran into the door once again, and the wood began to splinter, but it didn't break. 

I backed up, hearing the yells of anger becoming closer, and then I ran at the door with everything I had. It split in half and I tumbled through, wooden splinters cutting into my body. I ignored them the best I could, scrambling to my feet. 

I didn't have all the time in the world. 

I galloped past cell after cell, sniffing for the wolf, and I stopped at the sixth cell, hearing a growl. I let out a hesitant bark, and not a second later, the wolf whined, scratching at the door. Panic began to set in and I looked at the metal door, having no idea how I was going to get it open.