Chapter 1: News

"Y/N darling. Can you come in to the livingroom, I have news to tell you." Your mom yelled from the other side of the house.

"Sure mom." You yelled back.

You ran downstairs and noticed that you were not alone with your mom. There stood a kind of old looking handsome man in the living room with your mom.

"Who is this?" You asked and sat down.

"Y/N, As you may know I have been looking for a partner after the day your father left us, so i want you to meet my fiancé and your new stepdad Mr.Huang.

"Oh wow. Nice to meet you Mr.Huang. My name is Y/N." You said suprised.

"Nice to meet you too Y/N." Mr.Huang said.

"So Y/N we are going to move tomorrow." Your mom said.

"Wait what? Why? All my friends are here." You asked.

"I'm sorry darling. You will find new friends and you will have two amazing stepbrothers!" Your mom said and smiled happily.

"Two stepbrothers? What?" You said.

"I'm sure they will love you." Mr.Huang said.

"Yeah sure." You said to yourself.

After you went to your room to pack. You took two suitcases and you filled them up with all of your clothes and shoes. Once you were done you layed down on your bed and scrolled through your Instagram.

It was getting late and you decided to go downstairs and eat something. As you were walking in to kitchen, you noticed a tall figure in front of the fridge. You backed up quietly and ran upstairs.

"Holy shit that was scary." You thought to yourself and walked in to the bathroom. You brushed your teeth and went to your room. You looked at the clock at it was 01:20 AM. It was pretty late so you decided to sleep.

*In the dream*

"I just wanted to ask you Y/N, Do you want to be my girlfriend?" A tall boy asked.

"Yes!" Y/N answered.

Just when the tall boy was going to kiss Y/N, she heard a voice that said "Y/N wake up it's 9 AM. It's time to move to our new home."

*Back to reality*

You woked up saw you mom next to you.

"Good. You are up." She said and smiled.

"Why did you wake me up so early?" You said and sat up.

"We are moving today." She answered.

"Oh yeah. I forgot." You said.

"You have 30 minutes to come down stairs with your things and then we are leaving." She said and left.

"30 minutes? Okay, I can do it. Fighting!" You said to yourself and walked to the bathroom.

After 30 minutes you were ready and went downstairs with your stuff. Your stepdad helped you with your stuff and soon you were sitting in the car with your mom and stepdad. The car ride was 4 hours long so you decided to watch some Youtube videos.

The 4 hours went quickly. Soon you were in front of this big beautiful house and got out of the car.

"Wow is this the place you live in?" You asked.

"Yes it is. I will go and get my sons to help us." Your stepdad said and left.

After a minute two handsome boys came out the house with your stepdad. They both walked over to you and Introduced themselves.

"Hi! You must be Y/N. Nice to meet you. I'm Renjun." The shorter boy said and smiled.

"And i'm Lucas." The taller boy said and winked at you.

"Holy fuck he's hot. I want to-Wait...no i can't say that. He's my stepbrother." You thought to yourself.

"So we should get the bags and go inside." Renjun said and went to the car to get the bags.

"Oh yeah." You said and followed him.