Prologue

Pidge certainly was laughing at Lance so hard it seemed quite unhealthy.

"I didn't even do anything!" Lance yelled.

"Y-you-," Pidge's sides were heaving and she was having trouble breathing.

"What's wrong with Pidge?" Keith asked, entering the room with Coran and Allura behind him.

"Oh nothing's wrong with her, just Lance and Pidge were training and Lance tried to flirt his was out of getting shot at by a drone but when that didn't work he took out his bayard to summon a gun to shoot back," Hunk explained from the other side of the room.

"And that is funny to her how?" Allura asked, slightly concerned for the little green paladin rolling around laughing in her armor on the floor.

"Number 5! Yoo-hoo!" Coran tried to get Pidge's attention.

It was a failed attempt.

"Well Lance summoned a sword by accident," Hunk said.

"A-a-and-," Pidge was still laughing.

"So?" Keith asked.

"Lance summoned a sword instead of a gun but the sword was upside down in his hand and he tripped over the flat edge, landing on his face," Hunk said.

"Can't say I'm surprised," Keith rolled his eyes.

Lance leaned down to help Pidge stand up.

"I don't know why but that was the funniest thing ever," Pidge giggled.

"You're overreacting. Maybe you're just so tired you're 10 times crazy," Lance joked.

"Nope I feel fine," Pidge grinned.

Lance lifted her up by the hand and put his other hand on her back for support.

"Why thank you clumsy sharpshooter," Pidge laughed evilly.

"I'm never gonna hear the end of this," Lance sighed.

Hunk laughed and shook his head.

"It's Pidge. She's never going to forget."

*****

The castle's alarms blared on and on, seemingly never ending.

Pidge raced to the zip lines, the other paladins running up close behind her.

"Jesus, Pidgey, you run so fast for someone so small," Lance panted, coming up to her side.

"Not the time, Lance!" Pidge yelled.

"Yeah yeah yeah," the blue paladin muttered and went to go to his lion.

Pidge crashed into the tubes, got spat out to a zip line, made her way to the speeder, and finally got to the hanger.

"Hunk's right we need a faster way to get to our lions," Pidge mumbled as she ran toward her lion.

The green lion's eyes immediately lit up and it leaned its head down so Pidge could climb into its mouth.

Once Pidge got into her chair she blasted Green out of the hangers immediately.

She got shot out into space and she took a good look at the scene around her.