31. "About time."

A/N: It's August! :)

My writing keeps getting worse and worse. 

This is a really long chapter, so yeah.

JOHNNY'S POV:

( Previously:

Okay. I'm just saying, you should tell her before she finds out about Brandon's texts.

I'm not going to tell her anything. And she won't find out.

Mkay...

I waited a while, the voice didn't come back into my head. So I drifted off into deep sleep. )

*End of flashback*

(Wednesday Morning, at the Orlando house.)

I wore a white t-shirt, matched with some red Adidas pants. It looked a little bright outside, so I took a pair of sunglasses with me. 

I throw on my shoes, waiting for Lauren by the door.

I took out my phone, reading the notification I got from Annie. I always get several notifications, but I usually only read the ones from friends. 

Annie: I'm forcing Kenzie to have a birthday party tmrw. You and Lauren coming?

While chuckling, I type back {Johnny: Yup.}

I put my phone away, sighing. Lauren still wasn't here.

Since my parents are at work, I have to drive Lauren to school. (They're in 9th grade, let's just pretend he can drive?). 

Lauren came down a few minutes later, we both exited the house.  I unlocked the door to my car and Lauren was getting seated in the passenger seat.

I began driving, while Lauren was on her phone. She eventually spoke up. "Annie texted me. She's not coming to school today either."

"Who?" I ask, already knowing the answer. It was Kenzie. But I wanted to play dumb, just to piss Lauren off.

"Mackenzie. Duh." Lauren rolled her eyes, staring back at her phone.

I fixed my eyes on the road. Mackenzie wasn't coming? I was looking forward to seeing her. I guess not. She's back to spending her days in her room.

Do I really have to go over there and make her get out of there? That's it, I'm visiting her after school.

I parked in the school driveway, locking my car after Lauren exited.

Once I got into the building, I walked over to my locker. I didn't bother to socialize with any of my friends, or any girls. I only have eyes for one girl. And that girl is Kenzie.

I put in the passcode to my lock, opening up my locker. It was pretty messy. There was an half-eaten moldy sandwich on the top of my locker, with several empty Pepsi cans joining the sandwich.

I ignored the disgusting smell coming from the top of my locker and took off my sunglasses. I threw it in my backpack- when I got a tap on my shoulder.

I turn my head behind, to see Loren. By Loren, I mean the worker that was at Lazer-Mania.

She sent me a smile, clutching onto her white-colored binders. She looked much better without that disgusting uniform on. She was hot.

Then I remember, I ripped up her phone number in front of Mackenzie.  I never knew she went to our school.

"I'm Loren. I doubt you remember, but I gave you my number yesterday." She seemed a little nervous. She smiled at me every few seconds, and it's getting pretty annoying.