47. Bonus chapter 2!

A/N: CHAPTER DEDICATED TO... MYSELF.

Ikik, I'm really selfish. But I'm surprised I've made it this far. THIS STORY IS ALMOST 50 CHAPTERS LONG! I expected to quit after a couple chapters, but I'm still here! 

The new covers are of Ariana Grande. I'm sorry, but I had to. I'm obsessed with her. I'll probably revert back to the old covers in a month or something idrk.

Y'all voted for today, so here's the bonus chapter today.

-

JOHNNY'S POV:

Mackenzie and I have been dating for a month. And surprisingly, there hasn't been much drama.

We're happy together. I haven't even bothered to look at any other girls, when the best one is all mine. 

She's really changed me. I'm no longer the school's player. I'm not as much of a bad boy as I used to be. I've kept it low on the drinking, and I haven't done anything worse than skip class a few times.

We were currently seated on Mackenzie's couch, watching the Twilight series.

We were halfway through 'Breaking Dawn part 1'. 

Mackenzie already spoiled the movie for me, Bella becomes a vampire at the end.

I loved the idea of an everlasting love. One that'll never die out. Bella and Edward got to spend the rest of their lives together. I'd love to spend eternity with Mackenzie. But I can't.

It's fine, one lifetime is more than enough for me. We'll even meet in the afterlife. I love her with all my heart.

I know that Kenzie will be something long term, and not just another one of my ex-girlfriends.

Kenzie and I have only made it to second base, and I really don't mind. When she's ready, we'll go further. But having her by my side will always be good enough for me.

We go on dates once a week. I always mess something up, like ordering food that contains onions, and kissing her after. 

Being the kind, perfect person she is, she just laughs and pretends it didn't happen afterward.

My parents approve of her. They've known her ever since she was little, they've seen her grow up. They also know that she's special to me, she's not just another girl that I brought to the house for 'studying purposes.'

Her mom also approves of me. Mackenzie says she only cares about her work and couldn't care less about our relationship. But just getting her mother's permission makes me happy.

And... Maddie.

She still doesn't like me, she thinks I'll break Mackenzie's heart. Which will never happen.

Even though she doesn't like me, she still thinks Kenzie and I are meant to be. Which is confusing. But whatever. I got her permission... sort of.

Annie squealed for ten minutes straight, when she found out we were dating. Hayden already knew we would date eventually, he was in the junkyard the day we confessed our love to each other.

Mackenzie and I confronted Loren, thanking her for helping us get together. Mackenzie and Loren have been acquaintances ever since. They smile and wave at each other.

I keep my distance from Loren. Only because I've flirted with her before. Mackenzie wouldn't admit it, but it would make her uncomfortable. Not to mention, it would be awkward becoming friends with Loren after I canceled our date.

And... Lauren. Kenzie and Lauren have gotten a lot closer over the month. They're not best friends, but are still really close. They're both from different worlds, but still, make it work. Kind of like Kenzie and I.

"Jacob is so hot!" Kenzie screamed. (A/N: Not Jacob Sartorius, I'm talking about Taylor Lautner.)

I had my arm around her, as she was snuggled up into my chest. We had a blue blanket wrapped around us, and there was large popcorn bowl laying beside Mackenzie. Don't tell anyone, but iT wAs ExTrA sLiPpErY.

I immediately grew jealous, grabbing the remote off of the table to pause the movie. Once I was done, I placed the remote back on the table and faced her.

"Why'd you pause the movie?" Mackenzie questioned, stuffing her face with the microwaved butter popcorn.

"You said Jacob was hot," I stated.

She scrunched her features. "And?"

"And..." I continued, bringing both of my hands to the sides of her neck. I tilted her head, up to me. "I'm hotter. Isn't that right?" I smirked.

Mackenzie chuckled her cute little chuckle, which made me blush. "Of course you're hotter."

We went back to cuddling on the couch, after I resumed the movie. Her head was laying on my chest, just like last time. 

I see her look at me, as I move my head down, to meet her eyes. She smiled, as I chuckled. "What?"

"Nothing," she grinned. "It's just you really are hotter."

Congratulations, Mackenzie Ziegler. You have successfully captured my heart.

-

A/N: I feel like making a remake of Twilight, only in Jenzie addition. But like I'm too lazy😴...

The epilogue is next🤧

I'm about to cry, this book is ending omg I can't believe it😩

Idk when the epilogue will be published. It's really long and I'm not completely finished it. I want to edit it a lot and make it the best it could be. Probably the day after tomorrow?

-875 Words.

-