ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Start from the beginning

Before the two could say anything else, Yeonseok and Hongseok dashed off running quickly out of the room and to their rooms, to find their socks and shoes.

Sami placed her hands on her hip and looked at her daughter. Tyla stared back with a smirk on her face. "What?"

Sami just looked at the teenager and shook her head. But as she turned to leave out of the room, she was quickly grabbed by small little hands. Sami tilted her head looking down and smiling at the tiny little person. "I'm rweady."

Sami chuckled. "I see. Okay, let's round of Seok One and Seok Two and let's get this show on the road."

Tyla beamed happily as she raced out of the room and headed out to retrieve the boys.

Everyone raced quickly out of the house and into the waiting black van that's been waiting for quite some time for them.

"My apologies for being late," Sami bowed getting into the van after the younger ones helped themselves inside. The driver gives her a quick nod before backing the van out from the driveway and on to the made road.

The long drive to their first destination was a little rumbustious due to the yelling and screaming of two little boys since they were harassing their big sister. "Mom, tell them to stop," Tyla asked.

But Sami just ignored her daughter as she texted on her phone making sure that all of the plans were going smoothly.

Again Tyla cried out for her mother but before Sami could say anything this time, the driver had pulled up to the airport. "Here we are. Do you need any help heading inside?"

Sami looked out at the airport entrance and noticed a small group of people. "I think we may. I didn't know that I was popular," she sighed, going to the back. "Boys, listen to your sister and hold her hand tightly, alright?"

Sami gave them the look that states, "if you run off it will be your necks," with that they nodded their heads as the van's door open and first to hop out with Tyla. She turned around and the boys took her hand, holding it tightly.

Quickly they raced inside the airport as cameras flashed and people tried to give them gifts. But with the help of security, they were able to bypass all of that and hurried to get to the check-in desk.

Sami stepped up to the front of the desk and quickly provided the woman with the information that they needed. The woman in return provided them with their tickets. "Here you go, Mrs. Mitchell, your tickets to Gwangju."

Sami quickly took the tickets as they raced to get on their plane to Gwangju.

Once everyone was situated and strapped down on the plane, it gives enough time for Sami to rest for a moment, at least.

--

About an hour later, the family landed in Gwangju and once more they had to do the same routine to exit quickly out of the airport. Sami just took her head, "the life that we live in," she thought.

The van then brought them to their final destination. The driver turned off the van and headed to the back as he helped Sami with the youngsters. Once everyone was out, they walked until they finally made it to where they needed to be.

As Sami looked around she could see the number of fans and people waiting patiently. But through all of it, a voice yelled out catching her attention and not only just her.

"Noona!" Jungkook yelled out as he raced towards her, which caught the attention of media, fans and other families waiting.

Now they were the center of attention. "Kookie is good to see you," she hugged him. The bunny teeth boy smiled as he pulled back from the hug.

"It's good to see you too," Jungkook stated.

Sami looked around. "Are the others coming?"

Jungkook shook his head. "Jin hyung is filming, Yoongi is stuck in the studio and you know the others are in the military, so it's just me."

But as Sami was about to say anything, screams started to ring through which made her and Jungkook turn their heads to see what caught everyone's attention.

Soon a group of soldiers made their way out from the gates with one of them being the soldiers that Sami, Jungkook, the children, and fans came to see.

Jungkook and Sami with escorts made their way over to greet but were instantly blocked by camera wanting to get their first.

"So what kept you going during your 18 months service?" A reporter asked Hoseok, who were his uniform very proudly and of course, a smile on his face feeling relieved that he was officially done.

Hoseok surveyed the area out until he saw who he was looking for. "Appa!" Hongseok and Yeon-Seok in unison said as they ran past the reporters to greet their father.

Hoseok bent down and hugged both of his boys. "It's good to see, where's eomma?" He whispered in their eyes.

Hongseok and Yeon-Seok turned their bodies around to point out. "There!"

Through the happiness of people, two three people headed over. Jungkook hugged his hyung and welcoming him back to civilization. The next was his daughter, Tyla, who couldn't contain her emotions and cried seeing her father.

And last was the woman, he, of course, was very happy to see. She came a little bit slower only because of the object that she was pushing in front of her. Hoseok released his daughter and met Sami halfway as he kneeled down and unstrapped the last addition to the Jungs family.

He picked up the little girl and held her and his arms as he brought Sami over to him. "You asked me what kept me going these last 18 months. It was my family. They were the most important people to and for once to see the birth of my youngest daughter."

Hoseok held his daughter as he wrapped his other arm around Sami giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Cameras flashed catching the moment of affection from the couple.

After everything that they went through together, Hoseok and Sami were able to beat the odds.

They fought the world and won.

END ❇

THANK YOU AGAIN