ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

~✨~

Hoseok hung up the phone from Sami and let out a deep sigh. He was right at the moment sitting up on the bed in the hotel room that the group was currently staying in. He sighs out again as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I love you, Sami," a mumbling mocking voice said. Hoseok turned to the side of the bed to see movement coming from the other bed right next to him.

He rolled his eyes as he pushed the blanket revealing one of his bandmates. Yoongi flipped back the blanket and was snickering as he set up on the bed.

"I couldn't resist," he said. Hoseok glared at Yoongi before getting up from the bed and heading over to the bathroom. "What's wrong with you? I thought that you would be happy to hear her voice."

Hoseok stared at himself in the mirror before turning the water on and splashing water on his face. In a few, they would be heading out to practice for their upcoming concert. "Sami just told me that her aunt is dying?"

Yoongi moved over to the chair that was next to the bathroom. "Are you serious?"

Hoseok nodded his head as he wiped the water from his face. "Yeah, she seems to be taking it hard. I know that they don't have the best relationship but she is still her family."

Yoongi got up and patted his friend on the shoulder. "Why don't you go back to Seoul."

Hoseok shook his head. "She won't let me," he laughed. "She told if I get on a plane and fly back to Seoul, she will fly me right back."

Yoongi laughed but he also thought it would be best if Hoseok was there for Sami. Hoseok turned back to Yoongi, "let's get going, Hyung will be here soon." He said trying to comfort his friend. Hoseok nodded his head as they headed out of the room and to catch up with the rest of the group in the lobby.

~~✨~~

After a three-hour intense practice, all of the members of BTS rested on the stage. They were finally allowed to take a break and rest before they had to go over the routine one more time. Hoseok rested his head on the cool stage allowing the feeling to relax his body.

He could hear the maknae line running around him as they all of sudden having another burst of energy. He just chuckled before closing his eyes to finally be able to think.

He started to think about everything that has been happening in the past couple of years. From meeting Sami to having a child with her, moving in together and now finally getting married. A smile started to form on his face as he finally felt happy.

Honestly, what could possibly go wrong?

(a/n: hehe)

Just then, he felt a splash of water hit his face which caused him to jump up to see that Taehyung had just hit him with his water from his water bottle.

Everyone stared at Taehyung and then back to Hoseok wondering what he was about to do.

But before anything could happen, the stage manager walked up to the stage and told them it was time to go over the routine one more time.

Hoseok stood up on the stage and turned to the maknae line. "Don't worry, all of you will get what's coming to you."

~✨~

Short chapter but I'm slowly getting back into the groove

Short chapter but I'm slowly getting back into the groove. The Vlive with Yoongi and Hoseok kind of help me out a bit.

But still mad about what Yoongi said. You are perfect just the way you are. Where on your body do you need to lose weight?

(Sigh) I'll see you in the next chapter.

😌