ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ

A/N: When you made everyone upset and have no choice but to post the next chapter.

| Reveal |

-✨-

After the divorce hearing, Hoseok wanted to know more about what Sami's attorney stated.

He questions the attorney about Sami having other kids but the attorney wouldn't go into details about it.

Once he had left the office, he went to the only person who could tell him.

His mother.

Hoseok knew that his mother was still in contact with Sami. He got into his car and drove to his parents' home.

He got out of the vehicle and stormed up to this parents' door. He knocked once before letting himself in.

He kicked off his shoes and walked into the room where he noticed his mother coming out of the kitchen with food in her hand.

"Hoseok, what's the matter with you?"

Hoseok grabbed his mother by the arm and tightly held on to her. Tears fell down his face as he tried to find the words to express how he felt.

"Tell me." He screamed at his mother. "Tell me, where they are?!"

Hoseok's mother stared at her son. She knew that he was upset about the hold situation but she has never seen her son like this. She placed her hands on her son's chest. "Hoseok, please sit."

Hoseok glared at his mother. He hesitated at first before finally heading towards the couch.

His mother let out a sigh before leaving the living room and heading to her bedroom. She grabbed her phone and slowly walked back to Hoseok.

"I promise her that I wouldn't tell you where she was for both of your sake."

Hoseok who was rubbing his legs looked up to his mother. "Why?"

Hoseok's mother walked over and sat down in the chair across from her son. She still had her phone in her hand and placed it on her lap. "The night that she saw you with another woman, she was not in the right state of mind. I've never seen Sami like this. She took Tyla and left with the items that she had on her back. She didn't call me until it was a week later but I knew it wasn't her. It was her best friend who told me what had happened. I could've killed you Hoseok."

Hoseok's mother stared at her son. "You are the one that destroyed your family and you felt that you deserved to know where they were? I as a mother had to protect them even if you were my flesh and blood."

Hoseok sunk his head down looking at the floor. Yes, it was his fault but that was still my family he thought.

"Sami was advised to rest until she felt better. But during that time she found out that she pregnant with your child or I should say, children. She couldn't come back to Seoul in her condition."

Hoseok lifted his head up to his mother. Sami was pregnant. With Twin?

Hoseok's mother picked up her phone and scrolled through it until she found what she was looking for. She then passed the phone over to Hoseok.

Hoseok stared at the phone and almost passed out from shock

Hoseok stared at the phone and almost passed out from shock. The photo showed an ultrasound of two dots.

Hoseok looked up at his mother who motion for him to swipe the picture. He did as he was told and the next picture showed another ultrasound revealing the sex of the babies.

"Two....boys..." Hoseok choked out.

He placed the phone next to him and covered his face up with his hands. His mother got up and went to console her son.

The night that Sami was coming to see him at the studio was the night that she was going to reveal to him that she was pregnant.

All Hoseok could do was cry. The best thing in his life was gone and he couldn't do anything about it.

"Hoseok, I was going to leave tomorrow to see her and the children. Why don't you go instead? Maybe you can talk to her."

Hoseok glanced up at his mother who nodded to him to go. He got up and called his manager explaining what he was going to do.

Unfortunately, Hoseok didn't wait for a response and quickly rushed back grabbing a few things before booking a flight. Before he left his mother's, she handed him a piece of a paper that had Sami's address on it.

He looked at the paper and noticed that it didn't state that she was in North Carolina. It showed that she was now living in New York.

~~~~~

- so can I get out now? 👏👏

- Onward to New York 🌆

💙💙💙💙💙