ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

OMNISCIENT POV

After leaving Sami's place early that morning and heading back to the hotel with Lee, Hoseok hasn't heard anything from Sami. Each time he took a break from any type of practice, he would always check his phone to see if he had any missed calls or text messages from her.

But there wasn't anything from her that broke his heart. By then the group was wrapping up their US tour and getting ready to head back to Seoul for their much-needed break.

Hoseok was thrilled since that meant that he would be able to get his arm checked out and hopefully the cast would be removed.

He just hated the fact that he basically couldn't do much with just one arm.

As they were packing up their belongings in the hotel room, Hoseok heard a knock at the door of his room. He stopped packing and proceeded to walk over to the door to open it.

Before doing so he checked the peephole to see who it was. Looking through the hole he noticed Jimin and Jeong-guk outside waiting patiently to come inside. Using his good arm, he slowly started to open the door to allow them inside.

Once he had opened the door he was greeted by Jimin and Jeong-guk with a smile on their faces. "Hey, hyung how are you holding up?" Jimin asked as they were allowed into the room.

Hoseok closed the door and headed back over to his suitcase to finished packing the rest of his things."I guess you can say that I am doing alright. I just can't wait to get this off of me."

He held up his left arm to show them what he meant and they both nodded their heads agreeing with him. It has been hard on both of them when it came to performing since all of the hard parts of the dance moves have been placed on them.

Of course, they would never argue about it to him but hearing that pretty soon he would have his cast removed was a sign of relief to Jimin and Jeong-guk. "So what are you going to do once it is off?" Jeong-guk asked him.

He honestly didn't know what he would do once the cast was removed. If he could, he would have liked to get in contact with Sami but then remember that he didn't have her number since he put his number in her phone.

He shrugged his shoulders while placing his bag on his shoulder. "All I know is that I'm ready. Let's go."

Jimin and Jeong-guk didn't say anything else just follow behind Hoseok as they heading out of the room noticing everyone coming out of their rooms, packed and ready to leave.

Yoongi, of course, was in another world, leaned up against the wall with his eyes closed and hands folded in front of him, Namjoon had his headphones in his ear nodding to the music that he was listening to and Taehyung and Jin were talking among themselves about something that really no one had a clue what it was about.

Lee followed behind them as they all headed to the elevator to head down to the waiting van on the ground floor. Once they headed into the elevator Lee explained to them that there will be a van waiting for them and they all were supposed to head into it while he checked them out.

The group nodded their heads agreeing with understanding. Once they got to the main floor, they all covered their faces and headed out to the waiting van while Lee went to the front desk to hand in the keys.

Once they were all in the van, Hoseok glanced down at the phone, and a small smile that he once had on his face, fell as he still didn't see any new messages on his phone.

To keep himself from being bothered, Hoseok decided to turn off his phone and place it inside his carry bag. He reached into his bag and pulled out his headphones and turned on his iPod to drown out any outgoing noise.