Strange feeling

Ring!Ring!
"Marinette wake up! Your alarm
has being going off for the last hour!"
Marinette opened her eyes very slowly stretched her arms and legs out, waking them up from a long good sleep. She turn her alarm off and went downstairs to get some breakfast.
"Finally that alarm was driving me crazy. Anyway morning sweetie."
"Morning mama." Marinette got some cereal and ate it very slowly.
"Darling you better hurry up or you'll be late for school again." She saw the time only had 15 minutes before school started. Marinette quicklys goes to her room and gets dressed and packs her bag. Then she went to school. It was only around the corner. When she got to school, she saw Alya and nino talking and waiting for her.
"Hey girl."
"Hey alya, nino."
"Hey dudettes." Then she felt someone's arm around her shoulder. Marinette turned around and saw luka.
"Hey babe."
"Oh Luka you scared me. Hey." She gives him a kiss.
"Aww you guys are so cute." Marinette blushed and then the school bell went.
"Let's get to class." They all headed to class and sat down.

"Morning Everyone, today we have a new student." A blonde, tall boy enters the classroom.
"This is adrien. Everyone be nice to him. Adrien why don't you sit next to nino." The teacher points where nino was sitting. He went over but he kept starring at marinette. It sensed cold shivers down her spine when marinette saw adrien starring at her.
'Something wrong with this new kid' she thought...