15 - Control

"Do you like me, Jimin?"

Jimin blushed, "hm- how can you just ask like that..." he stuttered.

Jungkook smiled shamelessly,

"Because I want you to be mine."

The words turning Jimin back to full on red now, just stuttering and glancing at the persistent young boy sitting over the table.

"Uh-" was all he managed to say.

Thankfully for jimin, the waitress came and had them order right away, disappearing soon after.
Jimin could see Jackson walk around below them at the tivoli, being stopped by two children who seemed excited to be talking to a real police man. Jungkook leaned forwards touching jimin's rings whilst he did so, only to be met by big almond eyes.

Even if Jungkook didn't show it, he was really  tired. Therefore he didn't push it yet. Instead, he just smiled and played with the rings, admiring the difference between their hands. And Jimin allowed him to, after being a bit tense the few first seconds, out of pure habit.
They were silent for a good while, both just taking in the surroundings.
Jimin was the first to speak up. His voice soft and quiet the way Jungkook liked it the best, so pretty.

"Jungkook.. you know you don't even know me right..." He spoke.

The words were not exactly what Jungkook wanted to hear, but he didn't hear pure rejection either.
Therefore he hummed and stroked over jimin's knuckles lovingly. Feeling the soft skin against his own warmer and bigger hands. To jungkook, it was just a matter of how to get Jimin in the very end.

"Yeah.. well, we will know each other eventually. We have time." He said softly back.

Jimin's heart clenching at the words and a warm feeling spreading up to his cheeks.

"But I'm your personal assistant. We're not meant to be cuddling. You're supposed to dump all your work on me and boss me around." Jimin said.

"Do you need more work to do Mr.park? Because I'm really not afraid to give it to you." Jungkook smirked up at him playfully.

Jimin sighted in desperation. He'd realized he actually needed to talk about this seriously. "No. I'm serious Jungkook. What are you going to do when your father or my father finds out we're sleeping together?"

Jungkook smile widened like an excited puppy wiggling it's tail, "so we really are sleeping together?"

Jimin growled and leaned back, taking his hand away from Jungkook and crossing his arms, "You're just hearing what you want to hear now."

Jungkook chuckled lightly, gazing after his hands "Yes. Of course."

"Jungkook!" Jimin whined wiggling in his seat, trying to get the whipped boy to focus.

However admiration poured out from his eyes even as he straightened up and sighted. Eyeing jimin as he spoke quietly.

"I don't know jimin. Honestly, I don't think it will be that big of a deal if we handle it correctly. Of course, my father will be a surprised. But not homophobic and he's seen what you've done. You're really good at your job. He's even considering giving you a raise!"

Jimin couldn't help but smile bashfully at that. The waitress suddenly stopped by again, cutting them off as she placed plates of delicious hot food between them, making them drool and shut up.

They ate in silence, talking about the food. Until both became so full it was hard to talk at all. Jimin liked that about jungkook a lot, when he ate he ate. He didn't need to worry about anything else. It was peaceful.