8 - Jungkook

WARNING: cursing and smut.

Jimin growled loudly, as pain shot through his head. It hurt incredibly.

'How much did I drink last night?' He thought, forcing his eyes open. The sun was shining threw the curtains, making him squint. Tall white curtains... not his curtains. He slowly turned his head, looking to his side.

There was a girl, she seemed to be naked, as her back was exposed. Jimin sighted, not feeling too bad about seemingly having achieved a good fuck.

He sighted and closed his eyes, trying to remember. There was a lot of sloppy kisses and definitely pleasure of quality. Yet everything was a blur, he couldn't remember clearly, soon noticing he still felt a tiny bit intoxicated.

Despite an aching body and a lightly dizzy mind, Jimin huffed and tried to pull himself up. Hence, surprised to find his left hand grabbing around something that had to be another human. Slowly looking down, his heart sunk.

Jeon Jungkook.

Beautiful black hair was spread out against white bedsheets, muffled smooth face sleeping... naked. Toned muscles, sun kissed skin...
Jimin's world stopped as he swallowed thickly. He looked so good, definitely newly fucked.

As Jimin also was naked. It didn't take a genius to put the pieces together after that. They had a threesome.

Jimin faintly remembered Meya at the bar and Jungkook slipping into his hands, stealing him away from her. His playful smirk on his pretty pink lips. Jimin scrunched up his face cutely as flashbacks flooded him mind.

Lips that might've sucked his dick so good jimin moaned his real name last night.

"Ahh...Jungkook...more." He'd moaned pulling Jungkook up to a wet kiss, pushing the girl away.

Jimin shivered and got up. The hangover making him sick, a feeling he wasn't used to.

When he got out, his mind started wondering as he looked around. Only to assume it was Jungkook's place as everything looked incredibly luxurious. The whole wall opposite the huge bed was plain glass, with an incredible view of the city.
White tall curtains handing over parts if it. Long tall wardrobes at the back.

Jimin felt his stomach tingle as he stood there butt naked, flashing the city.

Silently, Jimin sneakily made his way to one of the wardrobes. Stealing one of Jungkook's shirts and a pair of boxers. It was large one him, but he figured it would do.

Hurrying out from the room. Jimin was met by nothing less than yet again a white incredibly beautiful open area. A modern staircase swirling its way down to the living room and a fine kitchen, that was on a higher level of the floor. It was huge and bright, with consistent tall windows all around. Everything must've cost a fortune.

Jimin couldn't help but feel slightly like a whore as he tiptoed down, making his way to the kitchen and peeked into his fridge. It wasn't much there, which was surprising for such a expensive looking house.
Either way, jimin pulled out a can of juice and found some cereal in a cupboard, along some milk.

He didn't really have much of an appetite. Although, he knew he was hungry and wanted to get out of here before jungkook woke up and flashed his perfect, satisfied smirk.

Jimin was bitter and lost in his thoughts as he chugged down a few glasses of water. Something like Regret was nagging at his brain as he continued to prepare his meal on the bench.

He didn't notice Jungkook whom quietly walked down the stairs behind him. As foreseen, a smile sneaking it's way to his lips as he jumped up to his fancy Kitchen, allowing his eyes to wander over Jimin's back, all the way down. Then slowly but smoothly leaned up behind him, making Jimin squeal and shoot around.