12 - Police Station

It's 11:00 pm. "

"Hmm" Jimin pushed away Jungkook's foot from his butt and peeked around. Eyes melting together again.

Jungkook would've been blind not to notice Jimin's rosy cheeks. Thus, he quickly looked away, covering his mouth. The movie was over and only the music was playing along the credits that rolled up on the screen.

Jimin shoved himself up from the couch, running his fingers through his hair. "Maybe I should get to bed after all."

Jungkook nodded and peeked over at him again. He looked hot, his hand resting in his hair. Jungkook found himself longing to taste his neck, but before he could do anything funny, Jimin got up.

He smiled kindly "Good night Jungkook"

Jungkook got up too, a giant smile spreading across his face. Jimin said his name.."Yeah, good night."

They walked together, until Jungkook turned to the stairs. He couldn't help himself, "Remember, you're always welcome in my bedroom if you're feeling lonely, Jiminie." He grinned.

Jimin snorted and hid his blush, disappearing into the guest room. Falling asleep like a stone minutes later.

The next morning, Jimin felt refreshed even though it was 7:30 am. The sun was shining just over the horizon and the white bed sheets were hugged around him like a warm burrito. He smiled and got up, his pants having slid down in his sleep.

He changed into his old clothes and tried to unwrinkle them, tying his tie neatly around his neck. When he got out the smell of coffee and breakfast filled his nostrils. Jungkook was standing in the kitchen, wearing a new shirt and jeans, that yet again fitted his body perfectly.

Jimin felt the familiarity of his heart beat spreading up as he quietly walked beside Jungkook, looking at what he made. It was Bacon.

"Hey" jungkook smiled at him.

Jimin found it adorable, his hair was sticking up mischievously at the front. He must've slept with his face planted into the pillow.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked

Jimin nodded and smiled brightly, melting jungkook instantly.
"Yes! Surprisingly well."

He chuckled. "Will you send me two eggs?"

Jimin nodded and gave him the eggs. Theirs fingers brushing over each other. Both secretly wondering the same thing. Would the tension ever disappear? one of them was a bit more reluctant to the idea than the other.

That being Jungkook.

He glanced at Jimin again and again, he looked so huggable and kissable. His face was puffy and his lips plump.

When Jimin leaned back to the counter at the exact place where Jungkook once got him to moan his name. Jungkook couldn't hold back. Without letting go of the shoving stick, he slipped to the side, tasting the corner of Jimin's lips in a careful but perfect quick kiss.

Jimin's eyes widened and stared at him in shock as Jungkook drew back with a smirk.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it."

Jimin looked flabbergasted, to the point Jungkook considered giving him another one. But as memories of that morning and Jimin's blushing and moaning face that gave in, he knew he couldn't stop if he did. Jimin was like a drug to him. Addictive and sadly they had things to do.

Jimin scowled at him and walked to the bathroom, probably washing up.
Leaving jungkook in a fantasy blizz of imagining they were a couple and that he'd be able to see him like that again.

Sir.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara