2 - Jennie

"Bip-bip bip bip-bip bip bip-bip bi-"

Jungkook growled and smacked the Alarm, turning it off. The room was bright and the busy city life had awoken outside the huge windows that engulfed his bed. He pushed himself up, still groggy and glanced over at the clock. It showed 8:04 AM.

He needed to hurry.

There was a meeting in about two hours and he had to look over several documents before it began.
Jungkook pushed himself up and out from the white comfortable bed sheets. He took a quick shower before getting dressed. He didn't really have time to eat; which was unusual as jungkook always tried to take care of himself.

He dimmed the lights of his beautiful penthouse and made sure everything was in order before he left. His private driver, "Sebastian", greeted him as he jumped into the snazzy black cab and drove away to work.
Thankfully, It only took a few minutes, because the traffic wasn't too bad.

By the time Jungkook arrived, he was going in autopilot. He didn't realize his door was already opened when he walked in and shut it behind himself. Sighting loudly as he threw his jacket onto the small couch in the corner and placed his suitcase on the desk, quickly opening it to get the needed documents out.

However, suddenly someone cleared their throat, making him jump, his head immediately shoot up in shock.

It was Jimin.

Jungkook was stunned. His sleepy morning brain wasn't used to "Mr. Sexy Assistant" so early in the morning. This resulted in Jungkook gaping and staring at the beautiful blond.

Jimin smiled his signature eye smile and stepped forwards.
"I'm so sorry Sir, I didn't mean to startle you. I thought you'd see me." He said with a hidden smirk tugging at the corners of his deliciously plump lips.

Jungkook laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. He'd nearly forgotten about his new assistant, until now of course.

"It's fine. What do you need?" He asked.

Jimin shook his head, "No-no. I am your assistant. What do you need?"

Jungkook stared at him for a moment before his brain slowly started to work again.

"Eh- I actually need to be at the meeting across the hall in fifteen minutes. But I've still to look over some things." He explained and sat down, pulling out the papers.

"If you could look threw this-" he shoved out two documents and placed them on the table before Jimin, "-and mark all the information regarding the Malcolm Building."

Jimin nodded obediently and sat down opposite Jungkook. They worked in silence until Jungkook was done with his part. "Did you find anything?" he asked.

"Mhm.." Jimin hummed a yes. "I've found quite a lot actually. But there's still a few points missing."

He handed what he'd gathered thus far to the other, without looking up. Then continued to go through the last pages.

Jungkook carefully looked through it.
Jimin had marked all the areas with pink marking stickers. He chuckled, it was kinda cute. Though, the scary thing was, Jimin was insanely good. He'd caught up on all the points Jungkook thought he needed and he was still looking for more, just in a few minutes.

"You've done really good!" Jungkook said, amazement reaching his voice.

Jimin giggled sweetly and nodded. He knew he was good.

Another three minutes passed, Jungkook could've done the last himself but Jimin was so effective, he hardly wanted to interrupt. Instead Jungkook leaned back and watched as the smaller purses his plump lips and placed pink marking stickers as his eyes wonder efficiently down the pages. He had long earrings today, it made him look elegant, even sexier than the day before.