11 - Wine

Jimin found Jungkook waiting for him by a pillar at the first floor. He looked very good with his hands stuffed into his dress pants, which hugged his strong legs perfectly. Jimin's heart skipped a beat as the though of Jungkook's body only in boxers grinding against him flashed his mind. It was hard to forget someone with a body like that, even in a drunken state.

"Are you just gonna stand there and stare, or are you coming" Jungkook teased him and gestured him to follow. Jimin nodded, feeling his cheeks burn up as he hurried after.

When they got to the plaza outside, Jimin instantly tensed as he saw a yellow cab across the area. Unconsciously jimin shuffled closer to Jungkook, their shoulders brushing over each other, staring into the ground.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook said, feeling like something was off.

Jimin shook his head, it was stupid really, we was probably just being paranoid.

"It's nothing, I just don't like that cab."

Jungkook made an "ah" and placed a gentle hand on the small of Jimin's back as they walked around the corner to the parking lot at the other side. Jimin breathed out and smiled up at the other.

Jungkook couldn't really believe what was going on. Originally Jungkook had flirted with jimin purely because he was pretty and jungkook was bored. But since they fucked he'd started to notice smaller things. Not to mention how incredibly addictive and cute Jimin could be in addition to a walking sex bomb.
Jungkook knew it wasn't good. because if he kept being this perfect, Jungkook was going to fall in love with him, which he knew could be painful pretty fast.

Yet he couldn't help himself, even though jimin said harsh things and seemed rejecting. He certainly was not when he was drunk and he'd always kissed back, even if it was just briefly.

Jimin shoved his elbow to Jungkook's side, to indicate he wanted him to stop and let him go when they reached Sebastian's car.

Jungkook did obediently and smiled brightly, opening the door for Jimin to get in. He did as he was told and Jungkook following closely after.

They stopped at a mall on the way to Jungkook's and walked together to the food section. It was a strange feeling for the both of them.

They didn't talk too much, before they had to discuss what to eat, which was such a strange topic for the two. Not that it was a big discussion. Jungkook suggested and Jimin said yes or no. Whatever Jimin choose that's what he got. It made Jimin very satisfied in some way, as if Jungkook gave him the power. Jimin knew he did it on purpose, but he still liked it.

Whilst In reality, Jungkook was busy fan-girling about how coupley it all seemed. Jimin walking closely behind, playing with the stickers on things and complaining in the cutest way. Jungkook couldn't wipe the smile off his face, he felt like he could buy him whatever he wanted, just to see his eyes disappearing into happy twinkling lines and his plump delicious lips stretch out to expose those perfect white teeth.

In the end they ended up with kimchi ramen and rice.

Everything was more than fine, they got in the cab and Sebastian drove off.

-Everything was fine until Jimin got out after Jungkook and walked with him into the tall fancy building he once woke up in, newly fucked.

He swallowed thickly as they got into the elevator. Jimin slowly starting to realize what he had said yes to. A whole evening alone with jungkook, in his house.. with his big gorgeous bed... and shower.. and kitchen... where they were gonna make food.

Thankfully they weren't alone in the elevator. Because Jimin was staring so hard at the floor that it would've been a hole hadn't Jungkook stepped closer, giving Jimin a taste of his fragrance.