14 - Cock-block

The alarm went off, making Jungkook groggily push himself up from bed and turn it off on pure instinct.

However, as he turned around he was met by dirty blond hair and clair skin on a small but muscled back. Jungkook crawled closer and hugged him from the back.

"Jimin, it's morning." Jungkook said, his voice raspy from a long night.

Jimin didn't answer at first, he was a heavy sleeper. Jungkook buried his nose in Jimin's neck and covered him in soft kisses. That's when jimin finally grunted and his eyes fluttered opened.

"Good morning beautiful." Jungkook grinned.

Jimin huffed and turned around, his hand stroking over Jungkook's shoulder and up his neck. Jungkook was too happy, he was the kinda I-just-had-the-best-sex-of-my-life happy. Therefore, he snuggled into Jimin, laying on top of him savoring the feeling of his soft warm skin against his own.

To say they were addicted to the pleasure of each other was an understatement at this point.
They lay in bed for a good ten minutes too long, just kissing slowly.
Speaking in low secretive voices.

"Are you done with me now?" Jimin pouted, blonde hair falling against the white sheets. Making the other laugh.

"Never. I don't understand," jungkook brushed his fingers though Jimin's hair and over his cheek, "how can you be so gifted in bed? "

It was at that question Jimin turned away from him and started laughing.

"Can I take a shower?" Jimin huffed and pushed himself up.

Jungkook instantly followed after, running his hand over jimin's defined stomach, "Are you avoiding my question Sir.?"

Jimin smirked and leaned closer, tangling his arm around Jungkook, "maybe" he giggled, teasing his way closer to the black haired's lips.

"What? Now you have to tell me. How? "Jungkook insisted.

Jimin was giggling too much, "will you shower with me if I tell you?" He giggled, stealing another soft kiss.

"Yes. Definitely." Jungkook smiled into it.

Jimin smirked and pulled away, running his hands down Jungkook's firm chest. Taking the blanket with him as he got up. Leaving Jungkook naked before he hurried after, feeling exposed.

"Tell me!" Jungkook crept saying as they snuck down like two naughty kids on Christmas morning.

"Pleaasee" Jungkook begged holding Jimin in his arms, pouting even as they got inside the familiar steamy bathroom. Jimin was having too much fun.

"Expose my secret?" He laughed sarcastically and watched as Jungkook turned on the sprinkler.

Adoration pouring out of his eyes.

Jungkook was a hundred present interested now, he pulled Jimin in his arms, putting some shampoo in his hair and massaging it in.

"Yes. Seriously. You're not normal. You're like a gift from god. Are you lust from the 7 deadly sins? "

Jimin couldn't stop laughing.

"You want me to explain to you how I'm good in bed?!" He exclaimed as Jungkook massaged his scalp pleasurably.

"Yes! Common!"

Jimin held on to Jungkook's waist to keep himself on his feet, "In the shower? Naked? With you?" Jimin raised his eyebrows teasingly.

Jungkook responded immediately by sliding closer and biting his lip.

"Yes, I think that would be perfect."