10 - Yejun

Sebastian drove Jimin to his place after Jungkook got off. When he got back he called Jin and told him about what happened during the day. Jin had explicitly asked to keep him updated on the whole 'Jungkook is a whipped puppy situation'.
Jin mainly just laughed at it. Because really, nothing changed. Accept that the puppy had managed to make Jimin calm down.

Jimin then made dinner, ate and went to bed not long after.

The next day Jimin was incredibly unlucky. He wasn't comfortable enough with calling Sebastian just yet. Therefore he got into the first cab he found, right outside his house.
Of course it was him.

"Ah, hey.." he said, his voice raspy and slick. Jimin shivered and swallowed.

"Drive me to the Jeon building." Jimin said weakly to the guy. Thus, they drove away.

He thought, it couldn't be that bad, right?

But, the air was tight inside the cab and Jimin slowly felt like he couldn't breath, the guy must've smoked inside not long ago. Jimin did as last time and tried to ignore the man's intense stare through the mirror.

"I've seen you a lot lately..." the creep started. "Are you really not the Jeon kid's whore or something?"

"W-what?" Jimin blurred out. How could he say something like that? It made Jimin very uncomfortable.

"I saw him hug you yesterday. Right outside my cab." The man smirked, watching carefully as jimin swallowed, trying to breathe.

"Ah, yeah.." was all he managed to say.

They were still a few minutes away and the sky was gray.

"What's your name?" He asked.

Jimin really didn't want to tell him.
"Agust" jimin choked. It was the only thing he could come up with.
Yoongi's stage name.

The guy raised his eyebrows, and chuckled sickly.

"Agust huh... I'm Yejun. If you ever need a private driver, choose me. Okay?" The guy said sweetly and pulled the brakes.

The car stopped abruptly at a lighting cross and Jimin's breath hitched as he nodded. It made the man smile widely and crush the gas again.

The guy licked his lips, Jimin could feel him staring just as last time, slowly growing hungrier for each passing minute.

When they finally they arrived outside. Jimin instantly grabbed his wallet and pulled out the amount that was said with a thick smile. However, that would've been a good way to end the tense drive. But no, as Jimin pulled open the door it didn't budge.

His entire body froze as horror shot through him.

"Why have you locked the door? I need to get out..." jimin said weakly, pressing with all his might.

The guy chuckled. "You always run off too fast.." he turned in his seat and stared at jimin now. The same slick smirk plastered upon his dry lips.

"What do you want?" Jimin snapped.

"Woaah" the guy said raising his hands in defence, however he kept smiling.

"Just promise me I'll see you again."

"I don't think this is exactly the right way to make me adore you." Jimin muttered, he couldn't help his anger boiling. He knew he had to stay calm for his own safety, but it was hard. His insides were screaming and he felt like crying.

"Please Sir. I have a tight schedule..." jimin said again, pulling the door.

However he froze completely again when the cab driver suddenly pulled himself up form his seat, turning around and leaning closer to Jimin in the back seat. Jimin stared at him in horror his whole body going numb as the man slowly reached out and stroked his hand over his cheek and into his hair. It could've been a kind gesture hadn't Jimin been angry and scared to the point of tears and panic crushing his insides.

Sir.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें