9 - Talking

Jimin hurried downstairs and outside the amazing tall skyscraper Jungkook lived in. It was incredible, at one hand Jimin couldn't believe he spent the night there. On the other, he needed to get home immediately.

Hence, that's exactly what he did. He got into the first cab he saw and speed home, power walking inside and plopping down on his couch with Jungkook's clothes on. Jimin sat tgere, staring at the wall or a minute, possessing the events of the last hours. He still smelled like Jungkook and his heart was beating at an abnormal speed.
Jimin couldn't help it, he leaned back and smelled the sleeve of his shirt. It was like flowers and dark vanilla, an addictive sent.

He proceeded to spend the day sleeping, drinking and sleeping even more. The memories of last night playing on repeat in his brain. Jimin was completely torn. How was he going to face him at work? What even was their relationship now?

At around four O'clock, Jin video called him. He was with namjoon at a restaurant, Eating burgers.

"How did it go with you last night?" They laughed "did you really have a foursome with Jungkook?"

I felt my cheeks burn as the two cut right to the point. I nodded slowly and sighted as I let my hands go over my tired and swollen face. Hearing them squeal on the other side.

"Jeez, That guy knows how to get what he wants" namjoon sniggered, earning a glare from the both of them.

"It's true thought! he was flirting with you the hole night."

Jin shrugged, "yeah, your right. The pup is whipped." He laughed. Namjoon nodded enthusiastically.

Jimin groaned and let the phone with the two guys, fall down on to his cute couch, so they only could see the ceiling.

"Aah! Noo! Jimin! Come back!" They laughed and complained loudly.

Jimin felt sorry for the people around them and peeked his tired face, only the upper half into the camera. Making them calm their titties. He chuckled.

"But, Jimin.. " jin said, seriously now.
"Are you okay though? He's your boss right? How did it even go?"

Jimin squeezed his face together cutely. "I don't know, I'm freaking out.. I mean.. sex was good.." He emphasised "but I don't know how this will end and I'm afraid I've already fucked up. I just hope, he wouldn't fire me..." Jimin couldn't help his voice shivering at the thought.

"Aww Jiminie, I'm sure it'll be fine." Jin said reassuringly "Jungkook seemed like a descent guy. I'm sure he wouldn't just ruin your career like that. I mean, he was the one leading you on.."

Jimin nodded. It was true, at least he hoped so. He had to believe that, or he would just get stressed out.

"Your right. I'll just go to work and see how things turn out."

The two boys smiled proudly and namjoon applauded. They talked a little more. Jimin told them how he was feeling and they could tell him both Hoseok and Yoongi also disappeared with each of their girls, thorough the night.

Jimin felt Better having talked to someone. He tried not to stress too much and just watched some series and walked to the store.

The sunday passed rather quickly. At least that's what he thought once he was woken up by his alarm clock the next morning.

Jimin did not feel ready to face Jungkook at all. But he knew he had to suck it up and just do it. He needed to go to work and get things in order again. So he could continue on his journey to success.

He eat a fresh breakfast and dressed up probably. He didn't want anyone to know he'd been slacking off all yesterday, freaking out about going to work like a teenager.
He'd worn Jungkook's clothing all yesterday too, so he put them into the washing machine. He would just give them to the other the day after when everything was cleared up.