ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ

Start from the beginning

Sami watched her daughter before walking over to Hoseok. "Are you sure you're okay?" Who was still bent over catching himself from the impact earlier?

Hoseok laughed out loud. "I'm good. I've done worse things to myself." Then, he rose his upper body before jumping up and down. "See, I'm fine."

Sami faced soften up some but was still concerned. "Alright, come on inside then."

Hoseok followed Sami inside the house. He looked around the place and turned back to Sami who was closing the door.

"Wow, you live here now? Isn't this your aunt's place?"

Sami nodded her head before walking up to Hoseok. "Yeah, I couldn't let it go. Too many memories."

Hoseok nodded his head as he thought about what Sami said. He remembered coming here after her aunt's funeral. She broke down that day knowing that was the last time she would ever see her aunt again.

"I'm sorry if I've brought up memories of your Aunt."

Sami turned back around to face Hoseok. She provided him with a small smile before heading more into the house.

"It's fine, no reason to dwell in the past. Do you want anything to drink?" Sami asked him.

Hoseok followed Sami as she brought him to the kitchen. He noticed that the house was a lot homier now than when they first saw it. He also noticed two of everything as he trailed behind Sami.

Sami brought them both to the kitchen and she leaned on the counter waiting for Hoseok's answer.

"Um...water is fine, thanks."

Sami turned to the fridge grabbing out a bottle of water. "How's everyone?"

Hoseok took the water and slowly open the bottle. "They're okay. My parents are doing fine. Jin is about to get out of the military. Yoongi will be leaving soon and so will I. Namjoon is working on an album and the others getting ready to debut as a unit."

Hoseok took a sip of the water as he thought about everyone's plans. "They also miss you too."

Sami looked up at Hoseok when he said that sentence. She lowered her head staring down at the marble tile on the counter.

Sami looked up to see that Hoseok was an inch closer to her. He places his hand on Sami's cheek. Even though he was holding the cold water bottle, the warmth of Sami's body warmed his hand up.

"I miss my family, I miss you, Sami"

Before Sami could reply to him, Tyla came running down the stairs. She was texting on her phone. "The boys are up."

Sami rolled her eyes. In two years, she'll have a teenager and she wasn't sure she could handle more of her daughter's attitude.

She pushed past Tyla and ran up the stairs. Hoseok watched before turning to his daughter. "If you want to see them, go up the stairs and their room is the second one on the right. Truthfully, you can't miss them."

Hoseok patted his daughter on the shoulder before racing up the stairs two by two then from three at the time until he finally made it up to the second floor. He stopped to catch his breath as he could hear the crying coming from the room that Tyla told him.

He traveled over to the room in which the door was cracked open. He peeked inside seeing Sami move from one crib to the next as she tried to calm one when the next one started to cry for attention.

"Mommy's here, little one," she softly says to the first twin, picking him up and taking him over to the changing table to change his diaper.

Once Sami was done changing the first twin's pamper she went to place him down on his bouncy.

She jumped back clutching her chest when she turned to see that she wasn't alone in the room. Standing on the opposite end of the room was Hoseok, who had his son in his arms.

He was tickling his son's stomach making him laugh.

"Why are you causing such a fuss for your eomma?"

At that moment, the other twin noticed the gesture and reached out his arms for Hoseok to take him as well.

Hoseok laughed as both of his boys sat in his arms.

Tyla who was at the door noticed everything.

She whispered something in her mother's ears which made Sami leave quickly.

A/N: SO WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD CAUSE SAMI TO RUN OUT OF THE ROOM?

I don't even know myself

💙💜💙💜💙