ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

The driver drove them to the apartment building and both the driver, Sami, and Tyla got out of the vehicle and he walked them up to their apartment.

"At any time you need to go out or do anything outside your apartment, please contact me and I will come and pick you up." The man handed Sami his card before walking away and allowing her to close the door. Sami placed herself against the door and her hand on her forehead. "This is seriously too much."

Sami forced herself off of the door and walk to the living room. She got out her phone out of her handbag and turned it back on.

She waiting for the screen to load up and noticed a number of messages on her phone. Most of them were from media companies who wanted her to call her back.

She saw some from Tonya and her aunt. She rolled her eyes seeing the urgent request that her aunt wanted from her. She told herself that she would call her aunt later.

Sami pressed the call back button to call Tonya. After two rings a loud scream came on the other end that caused Sami to move the phone away from her ear.

She then placed the phone on speaker to continue the conversation with her friend. "OMG...so you are finally doing it!!! My best friend is finally getting married and to a KPOP idol. Do you know what an impact this is?"

Sami got up from the couch and walked over to the window to look at the view from their apartment. It was starting to snow and it caused a frown to appear on her face. "Hello, are you still there?" Tonya asked.

"Yeah, I am here. Just looking out the window and noticed that it is snowing," Sami softly said.

Tonya could notice the change in her friend's voice. "What's wrong?"

Sami closed the curtains and walked back to the couch to take a seat. "It's nothing really. Just thinking about stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

Sami took a deep breath before explaining what she meant."Tonya, Hoseok is not here. He off on their tour for the next four months or it could be longer. So I'm here in Seoul and you know that I'm not too familiar with here."

"Well, you have his family."

Sami knew it was true that she had Hoseok's family but she wasn't the type to intrude into their lives especially with the announcement of their engagement.

After talking for quite some time the friends ended their call but before hanging up Tonya told her that if anytime she wants to talk she will be here for her.

Sami looked at the time even though it was late here in Seoul she knew that her aunt will be arriving to work in the next couple of minutes.

Sami dialed her aunt's office number. It rings a couple of times until she heard a familiar voice on the other end.

"This is Natalie speaking, how may I help you?"

Sami smiled on the other end of the phone. She knew who Natalie was since she was one of the first people to welcome Sami.

Sami was quite nervous being the active CEO while her aunt was out sick and Natalie made it easy for her making sure to be there if she needed anything. "Hey, Natalie it's Sami."

The change in speaking went from professional toward two long lost friends. "Hey, Sam it's so nice to hear from you. Did you make it safe to South Korea? Oh and congratulations to you as well."

Sami rubbed her head hearing her tell her congrats on her engagement. "Damn...I didn't expect to get to the states so soon."

Natalie let out a laugh. "Girl...the whole world knows. You are the talk of the town."

Sami let out a small laugh before asking her next question. "Has my aunt walked into her office yet?"

The line became silent for a moment before Natalie answered that question. "Let me check." Sami could hear the sound of Natalie's heels as they hit the marble floor. She then heard her open the door. "No, she actually is not here. Let me see if she left anything on her desk."

Sami rubbed her eyes as Natalie headed to her aunt's desk. The silence was nerve-wracking for Sami since it meant bad news.

"Hey, Sami....."

"I'm here."

"It looks like your aunt cleared her schedule for the next couple of days."

Sami who by now was standing up and when she heard what Natalie had said she now had dropped to her knees. "OMG!"

"Is everything okay?"

Sami was now shaking her head back and forth. "Not good. Not good at all."

"What's not good. Is everything alright, Sam?"

"No."

"No?"

"Do you need anything?"

"Yes, a SWAT TEAM...."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

SONG POSTED: Reality (AKMU) 사춘기 하 (WINTER)

💙💜💙💜💙