ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

Start from the beginning

It was like six in the morning my time around the first of January. I was staying in the dorm with the rest of the members when she called.

"H-Hello," I said feeling very sluggish.

I honestly was not in the right state of mind. We had just got back from our world tour and all I wanted to do was sleep.

"Hey, sleepyhead, say what are you doing to the next. ..I don't know a few hours?" the voice said on the other end.

Not thinking I responded with, "going back to sleep."

I flipped the phone over and turned the other way adjusting the covers on me. Let's just say, that didn't sit well with the person on the other end.

A few minutes later I heard a knock at the door. The knob turned and in walked Jin, holding his phone out.

He a sleepy zombie himself walked into the room kicking me in my back. "Yeah, Sami's on the line for you and she's pissed."

He scratched the top of his head with his other hand. I rolled over and saw his phone light up then it turned back off again.

"Hyung, I'm tired," I whined back to him.

He slowly put the phone back to his ear, "noona, he says he's too tired to answer the phone. Yeah....I'll tell him that....oh and that too....really? Okay. ....that as well.....see you soon."

The call ended and Jin patted me on my back.

"It was nice knowing you." Before casually walking out of the room and towards his room. Since I didn't answer that call, I didn't know what I'll end for in the next 12 hours.

[Sami]

"Thanks, Jin I'll see everyone in a few."

I hung up the call as I placed my phone back into my handbag.

"Son of a bitch," I mumbled to myself.

I pulled out my passport, id, and ticket as I made my way to the TSA counter. He's so lucky right now, I thought. I greeted the guy at the counter where he checked my info.

Once confirmed he give me back my ticket information."Enjoy your flight, Ms. Mitchell."

If you only knew as I smiled accepting my things back from him.

Being deeply upset was not the beginning of how I felt right now. I was only supposed to be away for a couple of months. Just to clear up some important things before officially moving back to Korea. I didn't expect my aunt to become ill.

Now, I had to go back to the place that I hated so much. The place that caused me to pretty much missed seeing my parents most of my life.

I had to become the acting CEO.

My name is plastered all over the place. It's bad enough being the mother of a child whose father is a celebrity and known around the world but to find out who my parents were and also who I really am sucked.

Minutes later, I found my terminal and seat for my flight back to Korea.

Looking at my watch, it was 7 pm. This was going to be a long ass flight I told myself.

[Hoseok]

I woke up hours later checking my phone to see what time it was. It showed that it was a little bit after 12 pm. I opened the door to my room and headed out to the main area. Jimin and Taehyung were watching a movie, Jungkook was playing a game on his phone, Yoongi hyung was sleeping on the couch, NamJoon hyung was writing lyrics in his notebook and last Jin hyung was in the kitchen.

I decided to sit on the couch and watch whatever movie Jimin and Taehyung were watching. As soon as I sat down all eyes that were awake turned to me.

"So Hyung, did you get a call early this morning?" Jungkook asked me.

He never looked up from his phone but I knew the question was forward to me.

I shook my head no.

"I don't remember getting any call this morning," I answered.

From me saying no all eyes looked at me.

Even Yoongi, who was asleep woke up to me saying no.

"Are you serious?" Yoongi asked this time.

I told them no again.

Namjoon hyung placed his pad down and looked over at me," that's weird because all of us got a call early this morning from a certain female. And to top it all off she was fuckin' pissed that you hung up on her and didn't want to talk to her because you were "too" tired."

He made sure to empathize on the tired part.

I looked at each and every single one of them. They all nodded their heads confirming what Namjoon said was true.

"So she called each one of you?" I pointed to them all and yes they said.

"And I told her I was too tired to talk?" Heads nodded again, oh goodness.

"Who did she talk to the longest?" I then asked.

Jin raised his hand as he brought over noodles for us to eat. Placed my head down in my hands shaking it back and forth.

"What did she say to you?"

I was not prepared for the answer to my question.

"She will be here in five hours and if you're not there to pick her up she cutting off you know what on you know where." He answered as he placed the food on the table for everyone.

Once again all eyes fell on me.

I don't think I stay on the couch for too long.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N: HOPE EVERYONE YEAR IS STARTING OFF GREAT

A/N: HOPE EVERYONE YEAR IS STARTING OFF GREAT. IF YOU'Re GOING OUT BE SAFE OR IF YOU'RE STAYING IN STILL BE SAFE.

THE TRIO ARE SLOWLY COMING BACK TOGETHER FOR A NEW ADVENTURES.

ARE THEY READY?

RELLE~

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017!!!

Edited 07.26.18

Disregard the happy new year message.