Chapter 3

"Heyyyyyyyy, Ididntknowyouwerecoming." Maya gripped onto his shoulders to stable herself.

"Oh my god Maya.. You've only been here for 20 minutes." Said the voice. She held tighter onto the man's broad shoulders.

Slowly trying to pull him closer.

"Maya, what are you doing?"

She finally had enough power in her to look up.

Maya was almost knocked off her feet by the intense look he was giving her. His forrest green eyes were looking deeply into her ocean blue ones.

Green meets blue.

Looking into his eyes she saw a hint of love, but when he blinked all trace of it disappeared.

"What do you think Lucas.... I wanna go dance."

Fuck by Post Malone and Jeremiah started to play.

"OOOOOH THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG!!"

Lucas looked behind him to give Zay a look that screamed "HELP" but to his disappointment.

Zay was already making out with some brunette chick.

"Maya I don't know about thi-"

"Lucas shut up and enjoy it. We all know that you've wanted this."

She slowly turned around and pressed herself again him. Leaning into his chest wrapping her arm around his neck.

Maya softly sang the lyrics before she grounded against him.

He growled under his breath,"Maya, that's enough."

"But I don't wanna stop." She turned around and pouted crossing her arms.

Lucas grabbed her wrist and pulled her up the stairs towards a bedroom.

"Ooooooh, didn't know you wanted me that badly."

When he opened the door to the room he was greeted by the image of two teens.

The random girl underneath the boy with her skirt bunched up at her hips. And the boy with his hands running up and down her sides.

"Get out." Lucas growled, and their heads snapped towards him.

The girls face showing nothing but embarrassment, and the boy with a smirk plastered on his face.

They both hopped out of the bed and ran out the door.

He closed the door. And slowly breathed to calm himself.

"Maya I think you should go to bed. I don't want you getting hurt or doing something you might regret later."

She saw him take a seat on the edge of the bed. And slowly made her way over to him.

"See, I don't think I'll regret this though. I've always saw myself having sex with you. Ever since we learned about it in 6th grade."

She straddled his lap and took his face into her palms.

"Maya I can't, you absolutely dislike me. And you're drunk I don't want to take advantage of you." He said softly as she kissed down his neck.

"I don't want to stop." Her hand moves to his shirt and begins to unbutton it.

"Maya, no we can't. Maybe in the future...I don't want to steal your innocence and have you hate me more."

Her hands dropped from his shirt and she slowly detached her mouth from his neck.

"Great job. With all your talking, now I'm not in the mood anymore."

Lucas picked her up and laid her down in the bed, tucking her in.

"Goodnight Maya." He kissed her forehead and got up from the bed.

"Wait!" She sat up quickly,"Can you stay?"

"Maya I don't kno-"

"I don't want to be alone. I promise I won't try anything." She pouted out her bottom lip, which she knew Lucas always gave in.

"Fine." He made his way to the other side of the bed and pulled up the cover.

They kept a good distance from one another, but somehow during the night..Their bodies tangled into one another.